Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Team Joshua: I'm Sorry Guys, They Played Us All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I'm not buying it, Wilder. You have the contract. If there were "small" (according to Finkle) issues you needed resolved and you really wanted this fight, you would have taken steps to get them resolved. Go back to fighting cans, you bum!
    the contract had no date and when hearn finally confirmed a date it was april 2019. his plan was povetkin all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
      As much as I don’t like that little weasel Hearn, I’m starting not to buy the Wilder side. So you don’t get the fight in September, just sign the contract that’s still good for April in Wembley if you really want it. Joshua beats a tough opponent in povetkin, you find a tough opponent to fight, say the winner of Parker vs Whyte like the end of November, and now the Joshua vs Wilder fight has even more appeal. But I don’t know what the Wilder side is doing. They are getting out classed by Hearn now.
      the fight having more appeal doesnt benefit wilder if he was dumb enough to sign the old flat fee from before the fight was bigger.

your exact scenario is the greatest reason he shouldnt sign that far in advance for april. if the fight is going to have more appeal, his purse should be increased to reflect that value.

Comment

• He gonna be telling his fans sorry again when AJ takes his head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Why should he sign a contract without knowing were he is fighting, when he is fighting or even if he will be fighting said opponent next.
          Straight out ducking first by Hearn then by his minion.
          Cant believe he has the UK fanbase falling for and sticking up for all his deceit and lies.
          If he wanted those details ironed out (and Cardiff was mooted as the venue) but anyway - if he wanted those sorted, wouldn’t he have spoken up? Acted quickly? Contacted Hearn? Nope. Your hero, the poor misaligned against the odds hero, who isn’t so desperate for the fight he will do anything - he simply sat on it for almost a week and said nothing. Then he said they’ll send it back 5 days later unsigned but with questions.

How do Americans not see what is right in front of their noses? Oh wait, you elected Donald Trump so yep, you’re ****ing mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            the contract had no date and when hearn finally confirmed a date it was april 2019. his plan was povetkin all along.
            That is a LIE !

I swear for every lie youve told on here and had got a dollar each time you would cash them in for a very large amount , lol !

Hearn only made the April offer AFTER Wilder FAILED to sign the contact .

You also made ******ed insinuations that somehow the venue is a big mystery when only one is available in the U.K after September .

They cannot get an exact date right away all the time ,this is COMMON boxing knowledge until the booking of the venue is confirmed ....

But once again you knew that right ?

Comment

• all DW is doing is shouting & jumping up & down,hes making his side look very poor.

the facts are the contract is with team DW,its very much still live & they/he still wont sign it.its as simple as that

Comment

• Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
                all DW is doing is shouting & jumping up & down,hes making his side look very poor.

the facts are the contract is with team DW,its very much still live & they/he still wont sign it.its as simple as that
                Honestly its pointless to sign it now as the fight is going in 2019 and ............

Mr ." Money Dont Matter" Wilder will surely want more which held the fight up in the first place for 2 months . smh

Hearns already thrown xtra 5 Million so expect greedy Wilder to crunch some more ,the guy winged about 12.5 and ended up at 15 Million , three months later .

Of course Wilder may not even fight without a rematch claus bc hes so confident he will win ?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Hearn only made the April offer AFTER Wilder FAILED to sign the contact .
                  There was no date or venue in the contract and nothing in the contract stipulated that AJ would have to fight Wilder next without an interim fight.

Something like that wouldn't be left out on accident. If Hearn was working in good faith to make the fight NEXT, the contract would have stated it would be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Honestly its pointless to sign it now as the fight is going in 2019 and ............

Mr ." Money Dont Matter" Wilder will surely want more which held the fight up in the first place for 2 months . smh

Hearns already thrown xtra 5 Million so expect greedy Wilder to crunch some more ,the guy winged about 12.5 and ended up at 15 Million , three months later .

Of course Wilder may not even fight without a rematch claus bc hes so confident he will win ?
                    The whole world besides the U.K knows the duck is from AJ and his puppet master Hearn.
                    I would be embarrassed trying to make Hearns lies seem to be legit.
                    The whole world knows who ducked who, why cant the poms see it?

Comment

• I used to respect alot of these U.K posters but now not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X