Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Contender - All 16 Participants Are Revealed For New Season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post

Came here to post the same thing.
    Great minds think alike.......sometimes

Comment

Was looking through a few of the guys records i wasn't familiar with and noticed a lot of guys had the "indefinite suspension" from California. Some of them had never fought in Cali so i assume its from the series. Potential spoiler for the series.

Comment

Wth is Eric Walker doing on this lol I thought he was on his way up after he beat Chris Pearson
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-27-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          lol@ a guy 33 called "young gun"....wahtever floats ur boat i guess

also...lets hope jin makes some appearances and embarrasses shane sr...thats always good tv
          Lmao some people never let it go

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            The Camaro stopped being produced between 2002 and 2008. Must've been an older or newer model.
            I could be off by a year, but it was nice white one. The funny thing is when I approached him to tell him I loved his dad as a fighter he looked shook. This was before Mosley fought mayweather. Like 2008-2009.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              I could be off by a year, but it was nice white one. The funny thing is when I approached him to tell him I loved his dad as a fighter he looked shook. This was before Mosley fought mayweather. Like 2008-2009.
              He might have been surprised that you recognized him. Cool story

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
                Was looking through a few of the guys records i wasn't familiar with and noticed a lot of guys had the "indefinite suspension" from California. Some of them had never fought in Cali so i assume its from the series. Potential spoiler for the series.
                Why would thy be suspended cause of the tv show? Actually curious

Comment

I'd have prefered to see more international interest. Surely boxers from Africa, Australasia & Europe could be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    Why would thy be suspended cause of the tv show? Actually curious
                    I'm assuming its already been filmed or currently being filmed. A hypothetical would be fighter gets knocked out in the show and is suspended by the commission.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
                      I'm assuming its already been filmed or currently being filmed. A hypothetical would be fighter gets knocked out in the show and is suspended by the commission.
                      Nah, medical suspensions always occur after fights.

For example, Lomachenko has:

"suspended by New York State Athletic Commission indefinitely"

on his boxrec page, but it's probably like a 90 day suspension or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X