Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao is Back To Dropping Bombs on Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacs got so many miles on him I hope he just gets a W and calls it quits, but Im pretty sure he wont. he needs money. Not like other boxers who fight cuz they NEED money because of all the women cars, ***elry and partying, not because he's broke, its so he can keep giving it all away.

that said, he wont get much credit for beating mattyhsse if he does manage to do it. Funny thing is you could throw this same version of matthysse in with Spence or Crawford tomorrow & they'd get nothing but praise for destroying him lol

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      goddam get a fact checker. there is only ONE world title fight on this card -- the IBF.

the other fights are for the WBA "regular" belt, which is not the world championship.the winners of these WBA bouts absolutely do not become the world champion, but they can become mandatory challengers to the world champion.

so here are some corrections:
      the WBA light flyweight champ is hekke budler, and the WBA featherweight champ is leo santa cruz. the WBA welterweight champ is keither "some time" thurman.

all that bein said, this is a FANTASTIC card and a great event. ima try to watch as much as i can.
      They are still sanctioned as world title fights, ..youre arguing with yourself

Comment

Wow! PAC’s look good against a big hamburger Buboy. Will he look as good when shots are being fired back at him with some live movement?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          They are still sanctioned as world title fights, ..youre arguing with yourself
          no im not arguing with myself. im correcting an error and an ommission in the article. these WBA fights are for "regular" belt. sanctioning fees or not, the "regular" or "interim" beltholer is not the world champion. neither is the "sorta," "kinda" or "almost" beltholder. neither is the WBU champion.

Comment

say what....

Comment

say what..

Comment

Working...
              X