No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Derevyanchenko: IBF Orders Purse Bid For July 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    shîtty situation..same trainer,would be intriguing to see how they handle the situation
    Rozier already said he will train Jacobs

Comment

This is a tough one for all three parties involved. But since there's a world title involved, they all have to do what they gotta do.

Comment

Derevyanchenko beats Jacobs with KDs or TKO, Sergiy is just physically stronger with better technic, the only way to survive for DJ is to move and box off his back foot

Comment

I wonder if this happens if they won't budge from a 25% for Jacobs

Comment

Happy they're making this fight. Sucks for chenko though he'll be fighting two people that night, Jacob's & Rozier. I'm sure Jacob's & Chenko know each other well but who knows you better than you're own trainer.

That being said I'm rooting for Chenko. If GGG beats Canelo in September, I have a strong feeling hes gonna want that IBF strap back. I'd rather see GGG vs. Chenko than a 2nd fight with Jacobs or God forbid a 3rd Canelo fight. Also I hope somehow someway Saunders loses that wbo belt to charlo or anyone really that dip**** has been holding the belt hostage so long I'd rather him not get the opportunity to cash out on it with anyone.

Comment

Chenko's team forced the IBF to strip and kind of funny how they are now in this position.

Comment

160 is becoming eerily similar to 147 in the respect that theres a bunch of great fights that can be made but nothings happening. Everyone is waiting for a Canelo or G fight. And theres more than enough bums/gate keepers/ non threat mandos to keep everyone tied up until they get their shot at the 2 lottery money fights of the division

Comment

Now here's a Middleweight fight worthy of PPV. Unlike the other one.

Comment

Jacobs got more balls than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      Connelly represents both sides, and still cant make a deal.......lol

Funny as.

Comment

Working...
                      X