• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is not happening next

Matchroom wants a contract in place for 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Can somebody buy Wilder a pen?
      EXACTLY!!!! Why put out comments about "being ready to sign the contract in a few days"? Just sign the damn thing and put out a pic of the signed contract.

Like I've been saying, AJ ain't no old man Ortiz, he's young, just as big as Wilder and will shut that bama powah BS down. This dude knows what the deal is, he will be signing to fight a real fight this time, for the 2nd time in his entire career. The first time he almost got KO'd by a 45 year old man with a 3 or 4 inch height disadvantage and a 5 inch reach disadvantage. He knows that AJ is a virtual nightmare for him.......sign the damn contract and put your pen where your freakin mouth is!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        EXACTLY!!!! Why put out comments about "being ready to sign the contract in a few days"? Just sign the damn thing and put out a pic of the signed contract.

Like I've been saying, AJ ain't no old man Ortiz, he's young, just as big as Wilder and will shut that bama powah BS down. This dude knows what the deal is, he will be signing to fight a real fight this time, for the 2nd time in his entire career. The first time he almost got KO'd by a 45 year old man with a 3 or 4 inch height disadvantage and a 5 inch reach disadvantage. He knows that AJ is a virtual nightmare for him.......sign the damn contract and put your pen where your freakin mouth is!!

Maybe Wilder signed the contract in Pencil and now they have to wait to send it back to him ?

( I wouldn't put it past him )

In reality this team cant be reliable and we dont even know if the fight is next even if Wilder finally signs a REAL contract ?

I wont get excited about anything until they are actually sitting in a press conference !

Comment

OMG don't tell him to put pen where his mouth is, this dummy gonna choke! We all wanna see the fight, he needs some supervision during signing the contract or he mess it up!

Comment

Read the interview

They will sign it if the minor revisions are acceptable according to Finkel

Why people comment without actually reading what they're commenting on smh

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Wilder is not ready to sign ****.

By the sounds of it he's changed his mind about the offer he publically accepted and wants a new contract in the table with some terms changed.

Stalling as always.

Let's hope that Wilder signs that contract. I am wondering what the "notes" are with the contract that Wilder and his team sent back.

I'm hoping It's not another road block between the two teams. I'm definitely getting worn out with this. I hope an agreement can finally come to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Read the interview

They will sign it if the minor revisions are acceptable according to Finkel

Why people comment without actually reading what they're commenting on smh
                Who cares man? Sign it or move on. Enough is enough, fights aren't won on Twitter, they happen in the ring, this IS boxing right?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  You didnt tell me anything ****** .

The fight CANT be made unless Wilder SIGNS the contract , he wasted everyones time for an extra 3 Million that he could have got with ACTUAL negotiating a month ago ? lol

You were arguing Joshua is holding up the fight , must be a special kind of stupid !
                  Total fucin ****** fuc off and get Ajs nutts out of your mouth. Everyone knows who's holding up the fight now. Go get some reading comprehension skills denial boy. Another poster told me that you guys are idiot's dont waste my time with you groupies. I thought Connellos protection crew we're the worst fans on this site. Nope Ajs are the worst fans lie lie and cry about 50 mil offers you cant cash. Leave AJ alone let him fight pedvotkin instead you know how ******ed that sounds.

Comment

Pretty tired of the whole charade, both sides are to blame and it's probably 90 percent hyle anyway. I'll lay attention when the deal is done.

Comment

This is tiresome **** now. This needs to be made before AJ is stripped because Hearn will jump at the chance to fight Povetkin instead and postpone the mega-fight. I wish they had just signed and made the fight - particularly if the details are small; this just gives AJ the opportunity to run out the clock.

Comment

Working...
                      X