Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The F do y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    Hes half the damn size.of linares yet u want him to go fight Crawford lol. Why can't Crawford fight golovkin next then?
    Loma fought Rigo who was two weight classes below him, lmao. Tell Loma to move up to WW and fight Bud. They'll take Loma outta the ring and straight to the morgue lmao. Bud doesn't lose to the Salidos and Beltrans. Case closed lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      If Bud can't take Errol's power then Errol will win....But if Bud can box him on the outside & stay outside he can beat Errol.
      It doesn't matter where the fight takes place. Bud is better at whatever kind of fight Spence brings.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        It doesn't matter where the fight takes place. Bud is better at whatever kind of fight Spence brings.
        I want to agree with this, but there's no sense for Bud to fight on the inside against Spence. He will take extra punishment for no reason when he can easily protect his body and not risk the damage.

With that said, I got Crawford beating Spence and possibly stopping him late in the fight when it happens. I see Spence selling out for those telegraphed body shots while Bud picks him apart over and over again until he's dazed late in the fight.

Comment

Well, Crawford is much quicker and is physically really strong. Is he a strong as Spence? No, but Spence may not be able to bully him on the outside. Spence still has a few flaws in how predictable he can be at times, but that is me nitpicking. A great skilled fighter like Crawford will be able to pick up on some things that will help him in that regard.

Saying that, give me Spence via 10th round stoppage. Too big, too strong and too good.

Comment

Crawford (who fought better opposition) is a hype job? what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
              I want to agree with this, but there's no sense for Bud to fight on the inside against Spence. He will take extra punishment for no reason when he can easily protect his body and not risk the damage.

With that said, I got Crawford beating Spence and possibly stopping him late in the fight when it happens. I see Spence selling out for those telegraphed body shots while Bud picks him apart over and over again until he's dazed late in the fight.
              What Im saying is that it doesn't matter where the fight goes. Bud has the faster hands. If Spence presses and forces an inside fight Bud is comfortable. If it's a boxing match Bud is comfortable. You can game plan all day, but adjustments are made in every fight by both guys. Bud is the faster fighter with better movement, but he can trade too if he has to.

Comment

How the **** can anyone call Crawford a hype job but say Spence is legit? Crawford has been legit at the world level much longer than Spence. He's done it across three divisions now.

Crawford is the more versatile and skilled fighter. Combined with his superior world class experience and it's obvious why people think he would beat Spence.

Comment

OP you're a mess.

Red K

Comment

Working...
                  X