Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Beats Garcia By Decision in Foul-Filled Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew with an 8-2-1 fighter, lost to a 11-1-1 fighter, drew with a 13-1 fighter. All Polski Skjlepe level.

Comment

Here comes the British Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        Why would you put your prospect with less than 40 fights amateur and pro in with a puncher regardless of what type of chin he has if your trying to develop him?
        there is a difference between carefully managing a prospect and feeding him a long line of street sweepers with zero power, mostly from lower weight divisions.
        Yarde has to be the most protected guy in the UK

Comment

Done in 3 I reckon!

Comment

Fighting out of Who Gives a Fook, Poland!

Comment

Yarde’s been studying Floyd vs Ortiz and Guerrero

Comment

This is barely an exhibition level fight. I've seen more competetive sparring sessions.

Comment

Least he knocked him down before the commentators started droning on about how durable Sek is.

Comment

This is like a game of, "you try KO me with a foam noodle, while I try KO you with a wooden baseball bat".

Comment

Someone needs to show the Pole how to actually throw a punch. Just moving your arms to imitate a punch isn't really going to get you far.

Comment

Working...
                      X