• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma ducking him smh

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      damm he's working at walgreens now.

He is the most popular employee there. When people walk in to shop his co-workers point to him and say, "Here's one of the men that quit against Lomachenko."

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        He may fight again but I doubt it will be against anybody relevant. He had trouble getting big fights when he was champion so I doubt any of the big names at 122/126 will want to fight him now that he's been stripped. All the TV networks hate him because of his style, and he can't sell tickets. He will most likely be remembered as a quitter which is a shame because because he had great talent but he brought that on himself.
        he had a few boring fights but he was cracking jaws and destroying people I like his style

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Man when I heard he bruised his hand I thought his life was gonna be over. An injury like that could take years to recuperate from and there could be irreparable damage done.
          Came here to see how that bruise was healing up and you already had it covered on the second post.

Respect.

Comment

Rigo has made a career out of going missing. He hardly ever fights and it's a shame because you can't deny the talent he has.

Comment

I was never really a fan of him but it's sad how a lot of people really backed him and supported him and just threw him in the garbage because he lost a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I was never really a fan of him but it's sad how a lot of people really backed him and supported him and just threw him in the garbage because he lost a fight.
                That is true for a lot of fighters. Fighters don't really have fans, they pretty much have bandwagon jumpers. For example, I like the Chicago Bulls whether they win or lose but boxing fans generally like them only when they win.

Comment

Rigo doing his own shopping. Whats the world coming to

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I liked Rigo and I still like him... LSC and Frampton both ducked him at 122... Loma at 130 was way too much...

Comment

Good to him looking healthy, great boxer I dismiss the loma fight. Too high in weight kept getting fouled. That went largely ignored. I'd like to see him back but father time waits for no man unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X