Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford on Errol Spence: There Can Only Be One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 very good fighter's, definitely a hard fight to call, if it happens next Spence stops Crawford but if it happens in a few fights time Crawford could get the W.

Comment

I'd wait another year for Spence's metabolism to slow down, and he starts fading at 147.... the guy is looking seriously dehydrated at weigh-ins, literally no more weight to lose there.

In my opinion Spence does not have long at 147, I don't think he will clean out the division.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Us spence fans knew he was great even before he beat that tomato can ocampo..when he did what neither Pacquiao nor provodnikov could do which was stop Chris algieri , and beat the clear best welterweight at the time which was Kell Brook. And of course Errol Spence is not gonna be mentioning and mentioning Terrence Crawford, Spence had to earn his spot to where he's at in the welterweight rankings , he had to beat good fighters and then travel to the UK to his opponents house to get the belt, Bob arum "gave" Crawford the wbo belt, he had to beat Jeff horn LMAO whose only win was a robbery against Pacquiao. Errol Spence is talking about fighting Garciaa and Porter and even Thurman who actually have accomplishments at welterweight
        This should end the conversation!

Comment

"There can only be one king. Me and him are going to have to find out who's the king, so in the future that fight will happen."

For all the Spence Jr. haters, please note that even Crawford knows this fight will not be happening anytime soon! Nobody is ducking! Stop with that bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            one time humiliates the both of them
            Sometime , one time ,will step back in the ring and get knocked down a few times and then he will be a past time

Comment

the future is now...Spence vs Crawford should be made !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                "There can only be one king. Me and him are going to have to find out who's the king, so in the future that fight will happen."

For all the Spence Jr. haters, please note that even Crawford knows this fight will not be happening anytime soon! Nobody is ducking! Stop with that bull****!
                He also keeps saying, "The business gotta be right." Translation: I need big money for that fight.

But they keep ignoring that too lol

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  No point mentioning something you know won't happen anytime soon.

Crawford said "...in the future" while Arum says it's a PPV fight so definitely it needs a few years for that to be a PPV fight.

They are all right.

But I feel Spence should mention Crawford more to build the fight for the future.

Just so you know, I'm going with Crawford if they fight today.
                  Just so you both know I’m going with Spence flattening him and leaving him in the middle of the ring tilted over like Grandma’s rocking chair

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Let’s get him off his honeymoon before we talk about Thurman. No guy lacking motivation is going to beat either of these two monsters.
                    Amen.....

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                      two classy operators that let the hayhem happen in the ring. certainly the most mouth watering proposition in the future of boxing
                      Bingo Newbie! Have some green...

A mesh of peaking styles from both fighters that should produce a classic fight. Both are hard AF and have wills of iron. The type of fight that ES brought against Peterson won't work on TC. It's a better fight than Loma/Mikey. Best fight in boxing right now IMO..

Comment

Working...
                      X