Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Yeah, Povetkin and the IBF are breathing down Hearn's neck. If AJ/Wilder is going to be next, it will have to be finalised soon.

I hope to God it is next, because if all this bitching, name calling, point scoring bullshit doesn't end soon I'm going to have to put half this forum on ignore. Or just stop even looking at the comments under any AJ/Wilder articles like I did with Manny vs Floyd when that crap became too much to bear.
    I already have half the forum on ignore between this fight and the GGG/Cinnamon rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      the same posters who agreed with eddie having questions about the 50mil and that the 4 questions need to be answered are now saying wilder is stalling for having questions as if they know exactly whats in the contract. the most unfair delusional fan base
      Even worse, they're the ones who said that they need proof of where every penny of the fifty million dollars came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        I am showing you what this site reported. I have stated on the record many times that the reporting on this site is horrible. It is not hypocrisy to show you that you don't have any proof by showing you how silly your proof is.

The only people that know the truth are the people that have seen the offers. I am one of those people. You aren't. So you take Eddie's word for it that there was a 24 hour deadline, even though the "deadline" was literally copied and pasted word for word from Eddie's own offer. Eddie wants to have it both ways. "By the end of tomorrow" meaning 48 hours when it makes him look better and "by the end of tomorrow" meaning 24 hours when it makes him look better. It's brilliant really. I know you think I'm criticizing Hearn, but I'm really not. I'm praising his brilliance. Just as I praise King and Arum's brilliance. They're all giant liars though.

I know precisely what it said. I've seen the email. It specified whether there would be interim fights. Hearn's offer didn't. So right there it specified more.

False for several reasons. #1 - Wilder's side shows me (and other media members) the actual emails. Hearn doesn't do that. #2 - Believing a liar makes you more gullible than believing somebody that's telling the truth. I believe Finkel when he said Wilder accepted a flat fee because it would be absolutely idiotic to lie about that. Why would Finkel create a lie that makes Wilder look worse?

Didn't matter what AJ believed. Didn't matter what uneducated fans believed. All that mattered is what Showtime believed since they would be the one fronting the money for the guarantees. If someone gives you 50 million up front, does it really matter if you believe that they can make their money back? HBO & SHO front the purses for these PPVs. There's no doubt AJ would have gotten his money even if the PPV totally bombed.
        Right you have seen the offers.

And there goes all your credibility. When you can’t provide any proof you resort to lies about seeing emails.

You have some kind of thing wrong when you claim another man is a pathological liar, but you’re saying every day that you’re a promoter in the business for 20 years yet is paid to post on boxingscene.

Even if I was to believe that lie, which I definitelt don’t, then that sounds like an intern job my friend not an experienced guy.

Last edited by LacedUp; 06-23-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

So that means Hearn's 12.5 million offer was a PR stunt too then. Since that offer also had the condition of accept by the end of tomorrow.

You can't have it both ways. If one was a stunt, so was the other.

The problem for you though is that AJ & Hearn have admitted the 50 million wasn't a stunt. So you're having to perform mental gymnastics to try to justify your position.
          One side sent an email with details and booked a meeting in New York to go over the details.

The other side put out an Instagram video offer and cancelled the meeting straight away.

I’m not trying to have it both ways, but you have a selective memory.

Your hypocrisy is unrivaled and your only fallback is “well I’ve seen the emails”

Comment

AJ pays out more to his team than Wilder pays out to his team. Hearn gets 20% on the books (plus whatever he hides) and AJ still has to pay a standard percentage to his manager. Which is way more total than the 20% Wilder's three managers split.

So over and over you're simply posting false information. You have no insight, no experience and no knowledge. You just pull things out of your ass.

Hearn has done a great job with AJ and I'm sure AJ is very happy. But you're lying about who pays out a higher percentage to their team.
            Again, it seems like you don’t understand or know much about AJ.

AJ owns his own management company to which his own management rights are signed AJBXNG worldwide.

So incorrect again.

You should check your facts, you’re just doing everything possible to make Wilder look good but you’re being a hypocrite in every situation.

Comment

More lies. It's very public knowledge that Dibella is his promoter.
              Show me proof that Wilder has a contract wth Dibella please.

Comment

Eddie is a pathological liar. There's no disputing that. You can't be a great promoter without being a pathological liar.

Eddie pays his fighters better than anyone, just like Don King did. Doesn't mean that hiding revenue isn't standard procedure for every major promoter.

Never said Finkel is always telling the truth. Simply said it's very unlikely he's lying about Wilder not being given a percentage. Why would he lie about that?

I point out specific Hearn lies repeatedly. If you want, we can go through every IFL video he's ever done and I can point out lie after lie after lie. You haven't pointed out any Finkel lies because you have no way of knowing the difference anyway. Why not just enjoy the fights instead of trying to pretend you have any way of knowing how things operate behind the scenes?
                My friend. You’ve really shot yourself in the foot here.

Matchroom Sports is an LLC in the UK - all the numbers/revenue and everything can be checked by you or me or anyone else

For someone who’s so “in” the business you don’t seem to know a lot about companies.

I have my own llc and have to report all finances through a chartered accountant just like Matchroom and therefore I actually know how business works
                Last edited by LacedUp; 06-23-2018, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I am pointing out when one side is lying and the other is telling the truth. If you catch Finkel in a lie, by all means, point it out. Don't get mad at me for catching Hearn in a lie.

Because these gullible UK fans have absolutely no way of knowing what is true, and they just assume something is true because Hearn said it. Apparently unaware that Eddie's job as a promoter is to constantly lie. Just like King, Arum, De La Hoya, Shaw, etc. It's what promoters do for a living. Every single day Hearn goes on IFL, he is there to work the jury. It's the #1 goal of doing those interviews. Manipulate the fans. Put yourself in his shoes. Wouldn't you do the same thing? I would.

When I read an email for myself and I see that Hearn is lying about what was in the email, what else can I say?
                  So you’re just reiterating what I said. Finkel only tells the truth and Eddie is a liar

And you’ve seen the emails of course.

I’ll let everyone else judge this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                    Man it's quite obvious Joshua and Hearn don't want the fight.

They know Wilder is a dangerous approach and has a chance of becoming the undisputed heavyweight division over Joshua.

If I was in Hearn and Joshua's shoes I would also stall the fight for now and gather more victories then go ahead and face Wilder.

I would do what Mayweather did with Pacquiao, it's a coward move but a smart business move and Hearn and Joshua seem to be in for the business than the sport itself.
                    You know that they’ve sent a contract to be signed right?

You have to be some kind of ******ed to believe they’ll go through all of this because they don’t want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

And Hearn is on Twitter lying about Wilder and Showtime

Thanks for covering this so closely.

Comment

Working...
                      X