Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Blasts Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Huge Two Round Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he will never be the same after that Mikey Knockout that was Brutal

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Yeah he will never be the same after that Mikey Knockout that was Brutal
      Or he wasn't that good to begin with. His biggest claim to fame was winning a sd against Ricky Burns. Same for Indongo, somehow Burns became the measuring stick.

Comment

He was never gonna be teh same after Mikey knocked him out. we all knew that.

Comment

It's the Spence vs Garcia KO comparison on Zalatacin. Building towards that future fight! Lol
          Last edited by NC Uppercut; 06-21-2018, 08:57 PM. Reason: I didn’t edit.. sounds funny tho. 420 got me doe

Comment

Zlat was NEVER anything great. This proves it even moreso. He was taylor made for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Or he wasn't that good to begin with. His biggest claim to fame was winning a sd against Ricky Burns. Same for Indongo, somehow Burns became the measuring stick.
              Finally somebody with the truth

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Finally somebody with the truth
                To be fair it is also the truth that fighters usually aren't the same after a KO that brutal.

Comment

I guess Zlatiercnamdernakanaim leaves my top 10 P4P list. Lemonysnickets for him. A series of misfortunate events.

Comment

Wow, holy **** I'm shocked, guess this dude is completely done. This was a guy with wins over Redkach, Burns and Petrov. Time to hang them up when you're now getting KO'd by Mexican level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Wow, holy **** I'm shocked, guess this dude is completely done. This was a guy with wins over Redkach, Burns and Petrov. Time to hang them up when you're now getting KO'd by Mexican level fighters
                      In hindsight, it's a wonder that Crawford didn't stop Ricky Burns.

Comment

Working...
                      X