Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Couldn't Let Canelo, GGG Do What Me & Trinidad Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
    ***** u the one calling people names cause i stated facts and opinion!! Ok
    And your the punk that starts shiat and winds up getting stomped in your big head !!!!😡
    NEW account with a big fkn mouth. Should of saw that coming go figure? Dont you have something else to do like watching The View or some Oprah sht.

Comment

yes we all know Oscar beat Trinidad but what dafuq does that got to do with GGG/Canelo? This fight was always going to happen one way or the other stop bull****tin....

Comment

Eer" we all know Tito won" its in the record books!!!
        Puñeta"yo gane!!!😡

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          NEW account with a big fkn mouth. Should of saw that coming go figure? Dont you have something else to do like watching The View or some Oprah sht.
          Phuck u!! Fahgett!!
          Next time state your opinion without talking shiat u faukin weakling with a big head!!😡

Comment

bahh. Even Tito knows he lost that fight. And this is coming from a born and raised Puerto Rican.

Comment

Eer" we all know Tito won" its in the record books!!!
              Puñeta"yo gane!!!😡
              No, he did not. And as I recall it was more like "Puñeta que suerte". Even him, was surprised by the outcome.

Comment

Bro bro u can throw a million punches more than me and land more than me but if u dont do shiat the rest off remaining rds it dont mean jack!! Fights are scored rd by rd!! Not by how many u land!!! And Oscar missed alot of punches as well!!
                But heres the killing factor in the fight!!! That the judges saw the obvious that Oscar coward he did not want it!!! Close fight 7-5 Tito!!
                Yo" gane"ok!!
                man I am not here to argue with you , just saying Oscar lite him up like a Christmas tree. And you don’t win fight by missing with punches and that what Tito did all night long. You do score fights by rds and Oscar threw more and landed more in every rd. You have to realize that. Oscar landed the more clean effective punches for the whole fight minus the last 3 rds. If you call that running then Floyd should have lost every fight . Tito was a bloody mess and Oscar looked like he just came back from a wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  it’s obvious this clown is going to be right up there with boksfan and jimmy gold on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                    it’s obvious this clown is going to be right up there with boksfan and jimmy gold on the board.
                    Yup! Its clearly an alt. no one starts out that OBNOXIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                      bahh. Even Tito knows he lost that fight. And this is coming from a born and raised Puerto Rican.
                      Its sad when the own fighter admits he lost and then some quacked out fan goes around saying he won. Just total nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X