No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Hanna Gabriels - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    His nick is el "Tikito" Vasquez, and no he is not flyweight, he fought at 130, and I think he is fighting now at 135 lbs. but I have to agree on the part that Hanna Gabriel is mighty ***y and good looking, in fact Ticas (Costa girls are beautiful in general)
    Id wife her up bad, she is gorgeous and Costa Rican I seen her interview and she is so nice and friendly good wife material and a great chick to spend your life with full of positive energy.

Tikito is lucky, he is a tiny guy though much smaller than her so it shows she dont care about the that stuff

Does she have any bikini pics she has a nice shape

Comment

Hammer vs Shields seems like "the fight" for them right now.

However this is the right "see if she's ready" type of fight even against Gabriels moving up in weight. Sometimes you still can't account for skills, experience chin and will. If Shield's lacks those against Gabriels, it won't matter who is bigger.

I expect Shields to have an impressive win to setup her next and bigger test vs Hammer.

If she can beat both, she just may be the Lomachenko of women's boxing. Not referring to comparing ability/skills/talents, but the great amateur pedigree, olympian, limited pro fights but P4P best.

With Clarissa's backstory and what she stands for in actively supporting underserved youth, I hope she gets support from fans rather than those just looking for her to lose to say she was an overhyped olympian. We should want her to succeed.
      Last edited by TyrantT316; 06-22-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Credit to Hanna Gabriels for stepping up in weight against a real badass
        I really like Claressa Shields though , she has a lot of charm and seems really cool and natural so I want her to KTFO lol (but tbh I don't like lady boxing, hope they are unharmed but they got some skills)

Comment

Working...
        X