No announcement yet.

Adrian broner says he's done with boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian broner says he's done with boxing

Bruh needs some help man. I hope someone can reach out to him before we hear some real bad news. This might be he best move for him.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/3...s-from-boxing/

One ghetto thug less.

Comment

The title seems backwards. It should read; "Boxing tells Adrien Broner he's done."

Comment

Nah, with his lifestyle and his kids, Broner will be in boxing a long, long time.

Comment

Broner's an arse, but I hope he gets help, never want to see any one go down that route.

I worry for any one that gets money and gives up the discipline of boxing to be honest. Boxing is meant to teach self-discipline, respect etc some of these guys totally missed this point on the way up... probably from not having the right people around them.

Comment

Good Riddance

Comment

he will be like juanma lopez

Comment

He is constantly whining for attention. I am at the point now where I want him to go away.

I don't even think it is depression with him. I think he is just some woman in love with Floyd.

Comment

I wonder if he'll balloon to 400 lbs like Tyson Fury did

Comment

This is what happens when confronted with the reality that he isn't as great as he thought he was.

Comment

Working...
                    X