Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Would Fight Thurman Before Facing Garcia-Porter Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    Keith will never fight Crawford or Spence, he struggled with Porter & Garcia...Keith not at the elite skill level as Spence & Crawford...can you imagine the damage he would receive from either of these guys? His wide looping punches would send him to the ER if he ever fought Bud or EP!!
    With Crawford maybe but he beats Spence easy

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Spence is a B class boxer. He is overhyping himself. Thurman would give him a proper boxing lesson.
      How do stupid khunts like you even put two words together...lol!! B fighter? Let me guess... you became a fight fan in 2012. Dummmmmmmbbbb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        With Crawford maybe but he beats Spence easy
        you're either a Thurman relation or his boyfriend, your comments make no sense! Ridiculous!!

Comment

Originally posted by greglory View Post
          So you couldn't tell in that fight that he had a problem with his shoulder in the 5th round, or you just felt the need to say some stupid ish? Go watch the fight again it's on Youtube...i'll wait. Ran...geesh.
          Elbow problem....but I get your point

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            Spence should be saying he is willing to face any Elite fighter or champion in the WW division. Why would he fight Thurman before Garcia Porter winner and not Crawford?
            You must have missed the part where Bob Arum said that the fight needs to be built up. Read and then you wont come to boxing forums sounding like a fool.

Comment

Spence vs Thurman will happen at 154, because of this extended time off, Thurman has gained weight, has already been stripped, so his next move is 154, where other big fights are available.

Comment

I'll wait, go tell his doctor he mistakenly operated on the wrong body part, doc cut up elbow instead of shoulder?? Maybe why it's taking so long for Thurman to recover???

Comment

Currently ESPN still has Keith Thurman ranked as the #1 Welterweight in the game! I think Spence's game plan is solid! However, if Thurman does not fight once before October 2018, he needs to let that ship sail! I don't know how long the WBA will let Thurman remain champion either! No fights since March 2017, and still the reigning WBA "Super" Champion? WBA could help this process along if they wanted to, just like the WBC did! And why doesn't the IBF have a fighter ranked #1 yet? What's the problem?

Comment

Turman probably don't return till 2020, that's when Spence probably moved up in weight by then.

Comment

Originally posted by greglory View Post
                      Wait the same Vargas who faded the last half of the fight against Broner? Against the same Spence who cracked Brooks good eye open and ate his shots like Pez? The same Spence who knocked around Petersen who knocked around Garcia, jukin' while he did it? TFOH, the ability to reason in this forum is saddening.
                      Yeah the SAME Vargas who drained down to 144. Even Floyd said would benefit Broner.

And the same Vargas who went 24 rounds with 2 Future HOFamers...

You GFOHere fkn DUMMY! Dont know SHT about boxing. Stupid FUK GGG SMASHED Brooks eye so bad they had to repair it by removing it going up through his mouth.

And Vargas did a hell of a lot better than Peterson did against TB.

Dip Sht who is better than Vargas that is AVAILABLE?

Comment

Working...
                      X