Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Would Fight Thurman Before Facing Garcia-Porter Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Would Fight Thurman Before Facing Garcia-Porter Winner

Errol Spence Jr.'s plan is to fight an undetermined opponent prior to the end of this year, then the Danny Garcia-Shawn Porter winner, and then Keith Thurman. If, however, Thurman is willing to face Spence before the unbeaten IBF welterweight champion gets in the ring with Garcia or Porter, Spence happily will alter his order.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Step up Thurman

Comment

haaa....Thurman aint taking a fight that tough anytime soon....hell porter and Garcia might be ready to retire by the time thurmans ready for that lolol

Comment

Who you calling 'kid', kid.

Comment

So much talent at welterweight yet often very boring, all this talking leads me to other weigh classes *yawn*.

Comment

Thurman is afraid of Spence ! Spence vs Paquiao!

Comment

Las Vegas Porter ? I thought porter is from Ohio?

Comment

Thurman is too injury prone to come back and take a cupcake fight it's too risky honestly. He needs to come back and do big fights

Comment

Thurman not fighting Spence anytime soon. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't fight again this year.

Comment

I doubt this fight ever happens but in the remote chance that it does I'm looking at 2020... Thurman knows he'' in for a beat down and will avoid Spence like death...

Comment

Working...
                    X