Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FURY: Stop talking sh-t about Mike Tyson, I'll stop the chinless bum inside 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FURY: Stop talking sh-t about Mike Tyson, I'll stop the chinless bum inside 5 rounds

Will Wilder respond?

BTW...Fury ain't ready to take on Wilder anytime soon but I do agree with him that Wilder definitely doesn't have more fear factor than Mike Tyson had.

Yes. Wilder talks too much and brags too much and disrespects other boxers past and present. Guess what. So does Fury.

Comment

He couldn't stop bums like Chisora and McDermott in 5 rounds, so Deontay has zero to worry about.

He just talks non-stop bollocks.

Comment

When fury is ready he will take deontay to school

Comment

How did this Mike Tyson Wilder thing start?

Comment

lol..more promotion...I love this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              How did this Mike Tyson Wilder thing start?
              How do you think ?

Tyson favored Joshua after the Klitchko fight and ignorant Wilder went on to insult Tyson and his resume bc hes a BYTCH .

I bet Wilder wouldn't say anything to his face outside the ring !

Comment

Tyson Fury had his chance to fight Wilder for years.
                Wilder was willing to go to the U.K. for that one as well. Wilder of today or 5 years ago ends Fury’s career. I can’t wait for that fight.
                Wilder is just now reaching his peak. Against an orthodox fighter, his jab is the key & AJ as well as Fury are tall enough that he won’t have to punch down like he did vs Szpilka & Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  How do you think ?

Tyson favored Joshua after the Klitchko fight and ignorant Wilder went on to insult Tyson and his resume bc hes a BYTCH .

I bet Wilder wouldn't say anything to his face outside the ring !
                  Nah it was from before AJ v klitschko I think Wilder said he can beat a prime Tyson but that's a petty thing to beef over

Comment

Fat Fury is a clown but he's got a point here, Donkey Wilder is a bum who should never use Mike Tyson name.

Comment

Working...
                    X