Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FURY: Stop talking sh-t about Mike Tyson, I'll stop the chinless bum inside 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson is legit top 15 all time. Deontay will never be

Comment

rodman did it better, you 5th rate attention whore

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Mike Tyson is legit top 15 all time. Deontay will never be
        tysons best wins are vs some questionable opposition. def no hofers (holmes doesnt count. prime holmes makes prime tyson cry).

shame dw doesnt have talent around him to test him.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          When fury is ready he will take deontay to school
          You might be right. I can see Fury ending up being a bus driver...and Doentay wanting to improve his education.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            (holmes doesnt count. prime holmes makes prime tyson cry)

It’s an opinion I severely disagree with, how old was Homes when Mike decapitated him?

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
              It’s an opinion I severely disagree with, how old was Homes when Mike decapitated him?
              i think he was a granddad coming off a 2 yr hiatus when tyson got to him. larry even said as much. he took the fight for the money. he was prophetic, doe. said tyson would end up in jail and he did.

Comment

You big, lanky, skinny-legged dosser!

Comment

Fury isn't fighting Wilder until at least 2 more fights, possibly 3 by his and Frank's own admission. Making that fight is a mammoth task as it is, let alone with the 'warm-up' tour he is currently on.

Good promotion for a future fight, nothing more. If Fury doesn't improve drastically over his next couple of fights he isn't beating Wilder

Comment

Tyson is a clown. Wilder will bomb him.
                    Tyson fury that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Nah it was from before AJ v klitschko I think Wilder said he can beat a prime Tyson but that's a petty thing to beef over
                      Wilder only said that recently AFTER Tyson favoured Joshua. He never had any issues with Mike Tyson before until he picked AJ to beat Wilder, hence the video on Wilder questioning who Tyson during his career etc How he would beat Tyson and everyone on Tyson resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X