Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. James DeGale Being Explored For Sept. 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    This is the kind of fight that fight Frank Warren needs to put on to kick start BT. But won't. Saunders is not a big MW and he can't afford to lose a champion from his stable (assuming DeGale continues his fight by fight agreement).

It would be more realistic to offer Eubank Jr to either of them.
    With the benefit of hindsight it's hard to believe that Eubank-Saunders ever got made between lost pens, fake injuries and other primadonna crap.

Comment

I don't mind this at all....

Comment

Degale wins this..

Comment

degale is just complete crap. he just went 1-1 vs truax who was a 160 pounder

Comment

They talked about Saunders moving up last year. Lets do it!

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Saunders is not too far from a massive fight at MW against the winner of GGG vs Canelo so, why do this? He has plenty of time to move up in weight and it would be a mistake in my opinion.
              Easy, he has a better chance of beating degale than canelo or GGG. Undefeated sells more tickets Warren ain't dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                This is the kind of fight that fight Frank Warren needs to put on to kick start BT. But won't. Saunders is not a big MW and he can't afford to lose a champion from his stable (assuming DeGale continues his fight by fight agreement).

It would be more realistic to offer Eubank Jr to either of them.
                Eubank is under warren too? Damn. Then you are right, i think eubank can pull the upset degale is trash.

Comment

Fish eyes out of ideas once again!... Can't wait to hear him rave about this ****ty fight on this website. I sense another long article by Frank Warren on Frank Warren about Frank Warren...

Comment

I was telling team Jacobs and Saunders to go after DeGale on twitter... If GGG beats Canelo he will now go after the belt at 168 since he lost his IBF

Comment

Sooo, you rather face the guy who lost to Truax. Boooooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X