No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze Found Guilty in RICO Trial, Faces Long Sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    I know right. The RICO Act was designed to catch the Mafia. More than likely, they caught a low level guy & charged him with one of Shuluguy’s (??) kingpin charges. Very, very difficult to beat as it is not necessary to prove intent of the “presumed” guilty parties. Even if you get in the car with some under a RICO indictment, you have to prove that you had no idea of any criminal enerterprising occurring or you are tossed into the pot with them. All because they can’t truly “catch” the big man
    You could of jumped in the car not knowing sht and get charged for some 20 year sht for doing jack squat.

One of my buddies is doing time for sht like this. He got in a car with some other dudes going to fight some guys from another neighborhood another person took it more serious and decided to stap someone them and they ALL got charged for it even though the guy admitted it was just him.Your basically responsible for EVERYONE else's bad decisions...

Comment

The comments in this thread have me cracking up

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        20 years for what? did he kill someone?
        It is a RICO case. Everybody gets charged for the same thing even if they didn't participated directly in the crime.

If there is a homicide in the case, everybody gets charged with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You could of jumped in the car not knowing sht and get charged for some 20 year sht for doing jack squat.

One of my buddies is doing time for sht like this. He got in a car with some other dudes going to fight some guys from another neighborhood another person took it more serious and decided to stap someone them and they ALL got charged for it even though the guy admitted it was just him.Your basically responsible for EVERYONE else's bad decisions...
          Same thing happened to an old friend of mine. His mom eventually overdosed & he’s not eligible for parole until 2035. And we wonder why our economy is so bad? I think your friends incident *****s my buddy’s. Absolutely insane that they hand out prison time like that

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            If you stand close to the prison he goes to you can hear him through the walls saying "I like Mike Tyson" over and over while he is getting ass-rammed....up the ASS!
            Keep your fantasies to yourself. MY GOD

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
              Getting ass rammed up the ass? That's kind of like saying you suck **** in your mouth.
              Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              You must be familiar with the whole process,.... 🤔🤔
              Ouch! shawn you just got ass rammed up the ass with that comment!

Comment

If you stand close to the prison he goes to you can hear him through the walls saying "I like Mike Tyson" over and over while he is getting ass-rammed....up the ASS!
                I think he'll be just fine.

Comment

Ouch! shawn you just got ass rammed up the ass with that comment!
                  I think he likes it too.....

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I think he likes it too.....
                    I don't think he does, I KNOW he does!

Comment

Originally posted by shontae de'marc View Post
                      i don't think he does, i know he does!
                      😆😂.........

Comment

Working...
                      X