Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Not Interested In Signing With Arum, De La Hoya or Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are boxing fans so hard up for promoters these days, most of them have ruined boxing, why are you people so negative? if this is what he chooses to do with his career then so be it, we as fans just want to see the fights not see some janky promoter interviewed all day. and why is everyone so against haymon? hes never even did an interview, his fighters are paid well and they are happy, whats going on in this world?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      why are boxing fans so hard up for promoters these days, most of them have ruined boxing, why are you people so negative? if this is what he chooses to do with his career then so be it, we as fans just want to see the fights not see some janky promoter interviewed all day. and why is everyone so against haymon? hes never even did an interview, his fighters are paid well and they are happy, whats going on in this world?
      same reason why certain fan base complain about certain fighters resigning and staying with their promoter and not being a free agent. in your own words "if this is what he chooses to do with his career then so be it"....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        What? lol....What??
        What......what? Did I stutter or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          same reason why certain fan base complain about certain fighters resigning and staying with their promoter and not being a free agent. in your own words "if this is what he chooses to do with his career then so be it"....
          I guess, ive never cared if the fighter had one or not

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I don't believe that. That's just said through the airwaves from the people who speak english & the Mexican fan base is what sells & they don't speak english.
            He Sales mostly to people who speak Spanish. That's why he is not well known ppv in USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Spence is making more money than any Top Rank fighter.

Spence is making more money than any Golden Boy fighter other than Canelo.

Top Rank and Golden Boy both made Spence offers and it was less money than he's already making.

So why does he need a promoter?
              Post a link please. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Post a link please. Thanks
                http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...amont-peterson

Spence was promised $3.5 million

Comment

Working...
                X