Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if postol is so good how come hes such a massive underdog....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    taylor (basically a novice) is 1/9 favourite to beat him. and in the thread i did, postol was the consensus choice as crawfords best win.
    what the hell does it say about his CV if an 11 fight novice is that strong a favourite to beat his best opponent?
    Does taylor go on the p4p list if he does a number on postol? Postol seems to be rated incredibly highly so it must be seen as a very high quality win? I know hes coming off a loss but so was brook and people threw spence on the p4p list after beating him so will we see taylor on there?
    Josh Taylor would need to clean up a couple divisions like T-Raw, Taylor cant even beat a Adrien Broner at 140.

Comment

Is this another dramashow thread where he is upset that posters give props to fighters for easy wins the same way he gave GGG props for years for doing the same thing?

Comment

are you a boxing fan sir?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          yet you called GG greatest mw of all time for beating david lemuix gtfo
          quit making crap up you piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Josh Taylor would need to clean up a couple divisions like T-Raw, Taylor cant even beat a Adrien Broner at 140.
            so if he clears out 140 like crawford, does he get rated the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              are you a boxing fan sir?
              huge boxing fan mate, always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Is this another dramashow thread where he is upset that posters give props to fighters for easy wins the same way he gave GGG props for years for doing the same thing?
                no its not....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dude it's pathetic as heck. The fact that he can't see his own hypocrisy makes it even sadder

Comment

Honestly, if Taylor is able to handle Postol with which those odds makers seem to think I'll be very impressed. I think he's looked excellent thus far and despite Postol's two years with only one fight I think he'll be up for this one. He probably lost something in the Crawford fight and since but he's still an experienced former world champion with quality. Taylor will win but to get this scalp within 12 fights is more of an indication of what he could be more than what Crawford isn't.

Revisionist history won't diminish the Crawford-Postol too much though. Postol was on a good run, avoided by many and had a lot of posters here claiming Bud would duck him and then he's chopped liver because he was routed. He's not going down in the hall of fame but is the fact that Fernando Vargas isn't going into the hall of fame going to really make Trinidad's battle with him any lesser than say, Canelo's win over Cotto? Of course not. Individual fights and their respective merits are completely overlooked these days by this "resume" obsessed generation when in reality when you are talking of current pound for pound talk oftentimes accomplishments and the manner of the fights is perhaps more important than the name of a guy. Leave the "resume" stuff for when we are ranking in a historical sense i.e - when they are retired or washed up not in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Dude it's pathetic as heck. The fact that he can't see his own hypocrisy makes it even sadder
                      can u and someone else address the damn question instead of throwing out insults?

Comment

Working...
                      X