Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Trainer: Upset With Errol Spence Constantly DUCKING DRUG TESTING! HE A CHEATER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want both Spence and Joshua to do VADA.

Just to remove any doubts.

Comment

Of course Spence is on PEDs. The more interesting question is, who isn't? If you look at the top 20 fighters in the sport, they all look suspicious to me, but if they are all using the same things when they fight each other then it's fair. The real bull**** is when you have boxers who use PEDs, like in my opinion (and that's all it is, dont claim to have proof) Floyd, Canelo, Wilder, and Ward, making a big deal about their opponents being stringently tested.

When fighters are on PEDs but they try to stop their opponent from using the same PEDs they use, that is the most cowardly act in boxing, and should really carry a jail sentence. If you use PEDs in a sport where you believe many others do so it's the only way to be safe for yourself, that's not fair to the guys who still try to do it fair, but it's nowhere near as bad as what I'm talking about. When you use PEDs but you try to prevent your opponent from being able to use them as freely as you do, THAT is not only extremely cowardly and unjust, but extremely dangerous to your opponent.

I hope more fans start paying attention to this phenomenon and don't get fooled anymore by the fakes who claim they want their opponents PED tested because they care about cleaning up the sport and stuff like that. Don't always fall for the "more drug testing is always good!" narrative. Sometimes, we as boxing fans need to call for less testing, or no testing. If one boxer looks like he's on PEDs, and he's not in any sort of year round drug testing program, then we as boxing fans need to call for his opponent to also be allowed to not be in any year round drug testing program in order for the fight to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        How many black Americans are being accused of being drug cheats?

And that's rich coming from the likes of you. Don't you accuse Joshua of being a drug cheat? He's not American.

Also, you never answered my question on the other thread.
        I’ve never accused AJ of anything. Not my style. I don’t have any proof of AJ doping. From what I’ve seen the UK keeps pretty good tabs on PED’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          If this was Joshua you sure would change your tune.

Anybody who refuses testing is dodgy.
          I don't care who it is. I haven't heard of Joshua Vada testing but I don't throw out allegations without solid proof. You must have me confused with another poster. Save that crap for one of these trolls

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lol came back and I get it now lmfao. IDK why but I was picturing a literally a huge fan

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Y'all got to block the OP. All he does is hype up Mexican fighters. If Spence hadn't talked shít about Garcia, OP wouldn't even be posting this. Racist piece of shít. Do yourself a favor and put him on your ignore list.
              why is it racist?? but floyd fans stays accusing pac of being on peds yet that's not racist??

Comment

I disagree but I understand-that's why I thought Manny could be dirty, did everything to avoid PED testing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I disagree but I understand-that's why I thought Manny could be dirty, did everything to avoid PED testing.
                  yet you disagree that spence is a cheater. but i understand why.

Comment

asking for a cut off is "did everything to avoid testing"

Comment

notice how the ped experts aka floyd f@gs is quiet when it comes to the brothas.

Comment

Working...
                      X