Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But to answer your question Larry Sanchez is a sh it trainer.

Comment

Larry, Clenela was running like a trackstar. Won't happen this time because GGG got his rematch, got his payday.....no need to let the diva survive now. It's going to be a brutal beatdown, one that will likely ruin the diva's career. Coke la Hoya tried to pull a quick one on GGG with the rematch as a carrot. Now that he has that rematch, there is absolutely no reason to allow the chica to survive this encounter. It's called business and the tincan gang got played, now it's time to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Would you like the chance to issue consequences?
        You dont want that work.

DUCK just like Gennadys done his whole career.

And I ain't no cab driver

Otherwise I'll take a ban bet for the fight. Say byebye boulski

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Canelo has greater 1-punch power than GG
          I don't agree at all. Canelo hit Golovkin with his biggest shot and Golovkin acted like it was a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
            And this whole thing that Ca$hnelo "ran" is laughable. He set on the ropes for 30+ seconds every round.

Stick and move is boxing. If you want to play sock 'em boppers go watch MMA
            LOL, won't be an issue this time.....scoped out knee and all. Chica will be lucky to be able to cross the damn ring - this gone be GOOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
              You dont want that work.

DUCK just like Gennadys done his whole career.

And I ain't no cab driver

Otherwise I'll take a ban bet for the fight. Say byebye boulski
              You're a scary b@tch just like your cheating namesake. Stfu

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Why is he constantly begging Canelo to stand still and go rock em sock em robot? I don't understand when fighters and trainers complain about movement....Hell the first thing you learn when you enter a gym is how to stand and how to move.

If you can not deal with movement then that is your issue and the issue of the person training you. People need to stop slamming a fighter because he uses the ring while out scoring the other opponent.
                U got to be really dumb to say he doesn’t know how to cut off the ring, he’s really good at that. He didn’t cut off the ring much with Canelo because he respect Canelo left hook.

Comment

Hmm. I guess you were watching a different, because all I saw was canelo's back against the ropes the whole fight and ggg in front of him.

Comment

All the lil g tards in the same thread, cheers Larry

Comment

He can cut off the ring okay, but landing shots against an opponent that moves is another thing altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X