Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Nelo's defense is better than Trout all around too....Al don't have a problem working with anyone, its the greed of the promoters that get in the way....I want Jermall vs lil g even if lil g loses against Nelo which he will, again.
    You're probably right about the promoters greed preventing fights getting made. Sucks for us though.
    But I can tell you wanna see triple g put on his back by Charlo... Lol
    All those fights would be great, the combination of Charlo, Triple g and Canelo. Hopefully the winner does fight Charlo next. And your right, I would love to see Charlo knock Triple g the fucc out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Wow didn't realize it was that much. In that case, they'd pull 60k lol

I want to say they announced like 53,000 at the stadium. I was there, it was pretty crazy. I expected alot but not that many.

Comment

So ask for the fight if you think Errol is wrong. Can't do that can you, figures....

Jermall vs lil g!
        I don't think Spence is wrong. I wholeheartedly agree and believe Jermall would ko g, and win an easy decision over Canelo.

I was just pointing out, that Spence was talking about his friend.

And please, we both know there is no way g will ever agree to fight Charlo. He already vacated to avoid a guy who has never fought a top 30 mw, and whose last opponent had a record of 22-22-3. I would love for g to step up and prove me wrong, but I don't see that happening. Which is the reason I hope Canelo wins the rematch. Because he will fight Charlo. He will lose to Charlo, but he will fight him. He might make Jermall wait a little while, but he will eventually fight him. And I'm definitely with Spence, that Charlo will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          You notice Charlo ain’t asking for Jacobs. Makes his panties wet with fear. I wonder why?
          He told Jacobs to skip his fight so they can meet but Jacobs didn't. Now you can stop pretending.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            When your UNDER CONTRACT YOU CANT SKIP $hiit.
            You know Charlo don’t want nothing to do with Jacobs. He’ll even Jacobs knows that.
            Stop pretending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              theres a lot of idiots on here thats why. one shaky win against trout, no fights against anyone above scrub level at 160= jermall taking this thing over!!! tell 'lions only' to jack in his bum of the month club and fight jacobs.
              Fight Jacobs, fight Jacobs, fight Jacobs....Do you guys REALLY think Jacobs is going to save you guys? LMAO....How bout fight lil g?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                tell him to grow some balls and fight someone. what happened to the days of beating somebody, to be somebody. now all youve got to do is knock out some scrubs and protect your 0 and youll get idiots proclaiming you as the next coming of sugar ray leonard. hes fought NOONE.
                He moved up the ranks & was a champion at 154. This Jermall thing got you lil g fans shook....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  By idiots you mean like someone who thought Brook would beat Spence?

Why does it bother you that people agree with Spence that Charlo would beat GGG?
                  He aint going to tell you so I will. They SHOOK! #Lions Only #Twinkies Exit Left
                  LMMFAO

Comment

Stop pretending.
                    Says who? When?
                    While he was under contract to fight? You guys Are worse than women. Who says what, to who? Bla, bla, bla. Can’t stand grown men acting like women. Pretty common now a days.

Comment

So you went from 28 to 30+? LOL....T.O. IS 44 YEARS OLD & still CAME RUN 4.4 40. B-Hop stopped at 50. Jerry Rice played in his 40's, Floyd Mayweather was beating people at 40. Stay active & live clean & you can do it to.
                      Yea, in your world everthing is equal. Your probably fat,drink and smoke and barf in the toilet cause your period makes you emotional.

Comment

Working...
                      X