No announcement yet.

Wilder sounding off on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Dave Allen is next this Saturday! I'm wondering if Tony does a better job on Allen compared to Luis 'King-Kong' Ortiz.

Mike Tyson loves the attention, its always ME! ME! ME! with that guy.
    Man Allen is a tough test for Tony.

Tony's only 4-0, I know Joyce is fast tracked but Joyce is 32, Tony is just 26.

Tony won't stop Allen IMO, Allen is durable and even Whyte couldn't stop Allen, Whyte who had enough power to destroy guys like Browne and have Joshua on queer street.

Ortiz isn't that good technically but that dude is a mean destroyer, targets head and body, Tony isn't, he's a pure boxer.

Comment

These Joshua fanboys have a right to fear for A.J, Deontay has KO every man that stepped inside that ring with tha champ -- that power is unquestionable.
      off topic but what's happening with Yoka?

I heard he was fighting Dave Allen, but before that i heard he was facing a 12 month ban?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        He has a contract, Hearn sent it last week.

Has he lost his pen or his balls?
        False. Contract was not sent to Wilder last week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          off topic but what's happening with Yoka?

I heard he was fighting Dave Allen, but before that i heard he was facing a 12 month ban?
          Tony Yoka is main-eventing on France Canal+ Sport vs. Dave Allen this Saturday. The news of this contest came as a shock to me because like you mentioned he was allegedly facing a ban for missing a drug test -- I have no idea whatever happened to that situation but if hes fighting obviously it must of been cleared, I guess its like what happened to Joseph Parker when he decided to take a 'vacation' to Samoa haha! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN QUILTY.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-19-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            It’s like 10 UK weirdos that make a bunch of accounts and troll Wilder. Block em, it’s so much better on here.

one of the comments on there.... and plenty of those as well..... those trolls sound like the idiots here

Comment

What was Peppa-Pig's purse for Sefer Safari?

The 'Bronze-Bomber' would of done Mike worse than Buster Douglas, Tyson should be honored that the champ is keeping him relevant.

Comment

Tony Yoka is main-eventing on France Canal+ Sport vs. Dave Allen this Saturday. The news of this contest came as a shock to me because like you mentioned he was allegedly facing a ban for missing a drug test -- I have no idea whatever happened to that situation but if hes fighting obviously it must of been cleared, I guess its like what happened to Joseph Parker when he decided to take a 'vacation' to Samoa haha! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN QUILT Y.
                Pretty sure he got a 1 year suspended sentence for deciding to skip tests.

Whichever way you look at it it is a big blot on his fledging career that he has already been in hot water over PEDs.

Comment

Why is Wilder always on twitter?

Comment

Got Joshua running

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Man Allen is a tough test for Tony.

Tony's only 4-0, I know Joyce is fast tracked but Joyce is 32, Tony is just 26.

Tony won't stop Allen IMO, Allen is durable and even Whyte couldn't stop Allen, Whyte who had enough power to destroy guys like Browne and have Joshua on queer street.

Ortiz isn't that good technically but that dude is a mean destroyer, targets head and body, Tony isn't, he's a pure boxer.
                      Which Ortiz are talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X