Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Bellew is a ****house, I'll Punch His Mouth When I See Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very surprised that people think Bellew can beat Fury, even the one that showed up against Seferi. Bellew has done well, I have been rooting for him during his heavyweight run. With that said the whole endeavour has been a logistical masterpiece more so than a show of Bellew's greatness. Countering a reckless, worn out Haye is a whole different box of frogs than giant Fury.

Comment

Hopefully Fury pics an opponent that can reach his fat head...

Comment

Even a sucky, rusty Fury beats Bellew

Comment

" am not gonna fight Tony Bellew why would I want to fight Tony Bellew? He has nothing that I want, at all "

Yet SAFER Seferi, an old career cruiser weight, nobody had ever heard of , except his mum, had something you wanted?

LOL. Cant make this $h1t up!!!

This crap is going to catch up with this jester a la David Haye.

Comment

So he will fight him in the street but not in the ring? That is wack b/c we won't get to see it. It makes perfect sense though if he thinks he may lose to him in the ring - less eyeballs on him getting embarrassed.
            Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 06-19-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Built like a brick **** house is one of my old mans most used sayings
              Brick sh..house is a compliment haha

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Can also be positive eg built like a sh..house means ripped!
                Just as a point of detail, the ****house in question is generally specified to be made of bricks when referring to a person of particularly solid or study build - certainly in Northern dialects at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Just as a point of detail, the ****house in question is generally specified to be made of bricks when referring to a person of particularly solid or study build - certainly in Northern dialects at least.
                  touché buddy, indeed the sh..house is moulded into a brick shape

Comment

Glad to have Fury back, hopefully next fight is a few levels above Seferi

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      ****house has to be my favorite British curse word

Yeah but Fury uses it in the wrong way lol. The way people would use it would be like.. You walk into somewhere and don't like the place and u might say "this place is a ****house" I guess Fury can use it whatever way he wants, but I've never herd of anyone calling somebody a ****house until him.

Comment

Working...
                      X