Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: At Some Point Spence Will Have To Face Me or Get Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas: At Some Point Spence Will Have To Face Me or Get Stripped

Cuban welterweight contender Yordenis Ugas is not planning to back away from his mandatory world title shot at current IBF king Errol Spence (24-0, 21 KOs). Ugas, ranked in the number two position by the sanctioning body, is next mandatory challenger in the wings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Naw Spence wont fight this guy, he wants Jessie vargas next instead. then another ranked nobody from the ibf

Comment

Sorry, but Spence does not want to fight Your Dentist Ugas

Comment

Find a decent opponent while you wait, Ugas....

Comment

Get in line Ugas, while I would of liked to see him vs Spence instead of Ocampo, Spence is going to try and get an ex-champ in the ring first. Vargas is higher up on the totem poll than Ugas.

Comment

I think YourDentist Ugas will pose Many many problems for Errol Spence!!! & He's definitely Fast enough to Land many many PowerShots on Errol Spence

Comment

Tired of all these elite fighters have these overmatched opponents as mandatories.

Comment

Well I guess he's saying the right things, but he'll just have to wait. Who knows? He might get the call.

Comment

Don’t worry bro ur easy pickings for Errol the steroid user Spence lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Find a decent opponent while you wait, Ugas....
                    like charlo is doing lol

Comment

Working...
                    X