No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Pulev-Miller, Purse Bid Set For Next Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I never expected somebody to defend Poolev this much so I have no explanation... Sorry, bro.....
    I never expected anybody to attempt to claim because Klitschko beat Pulev it must mean Miller would, then again I’m on NSB and nothing ever surprises me around here. I think I’m overdue another extended leave of absence I’ve been posting the last few days after giving my self several months away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I never expected somebody to defend Poolev this much so I have no explanation... Sorry, bro.....
      There's people on here that are actually convinced he's a good fighter. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        I never expected anybody to attempt to claim because Klitschko beat Pulev it must mean Miller would, then again I’m on NSB and nothing ever surprises me around here. I think I’m overdue another extended leave of absence I’ve been posting the last few days after giving my self several months away.
        You're a good poster. Don't let my posts make you leave. If the fight gets made I'll make a bet with you.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
          There's people on here that are actually convinced he's a good fighter. LOL.
          Pulev is a solid fighter... think the pertinent thing here is what exactly has Miller done for people to think he's any good?

Comment

You consider the 400k Whyte would have earned too small a fee for Miller to travel for, I suppose it is considering Hearn now has this sizeable war chest for his American venture.
            There is absolutely no way Miller will go abroad for 400k.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              There is absolutely no way Miller will go abroad for 400k.
              It’s a shame these guys don’t have the confidence to leave the US and test themselves against proven top ten quality opposition, I do however think Miller made a good financial decision to sign with Hearn.

I suppose the IBF will keep reading down the list.

Comment

It’s a shame these guys don’t have the confidence to leave the US and test themselves against proven top ten quality opposition, I do however think Miller made a good financial decision to sign with Hearn.

I suppose the IBF will keep reading down the list.
                Miller is not with Hearn.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/danrafael...12540880719872

Comment

Well Miller didn't even bid, that means he won't fight Pulev, IBF fools need to find another sucker who will fight for ham sandwich instead of money.

Comment

2.1 mil for that fight?? Those ****ers are crazy. 500,000 for Miller is nice, but I'm still guessing he won't take it if it's in Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
                      X