Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin struggling with the best MWs in the division is not a huge deal or anything. But eventually he needs to dominate one of these guys. If he continues to struggle and fight every elite guy close, then you just accept he is a really good MW that falls short of being an all timer. Personally? I see him fighting Canelo close again and wouldn't be surprised if it is another draw. And if he fights Charlo, I see him getting stopped. Hopefully he puts together a GREAT performance against a worthy challenger before he has to face Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      You haven't disproved crap. You can't even get your points in a line. You keep saying I said things which I haven't. My points have been consistent but you have a reading comprehension problem.

The "lil G" line is always a tell tale sign of a hater. Clear as day when someone starts throwing that out they got their agenda with Golovkin. That's cool, you're free to hate but don't think you're fooling me. It probably explains why you keep failing to understand basic English, you are too emotionally invested.
      show me where lil G is sign of haters, or admit your mistake.

prove to me that an ibo titlist is a better opponent choice than a multi division champ
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-25-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        show me where lil G is sign of haters, or admit your mistake.

prove to me that an ibo titlist is a better opponent choice than a multi division champ
        Your question is idiotic right off the bat. But yes when i see you chumps using the lil G name it is always coming from the hater crowd.

prove an opinion, the more you write the more you sound like an idiot.

LOL! Thinking way past his prime Cotto was a better fighter than Golovkin. I agree he was a better opponent for Martinez; be brought more money, name recognition and was a weaker opponent.

Comment

Your question is idiotic right off the bat. But yes when i see you chumps using the lil G name it is always coming from the hater crowd.
          so you've no proof just a personal issue, ok.

Comment

true, but one can differentiate between elites. if elite A beats elite B, then elite A is a higher elite, all other things equal.

but sure they are both under the tag "elite"
            Wrong again, so you tell me if elite A beats elite B,elite A is better?,what happens if B wins against C,but C beats A???,there is no such thing as levels of elites, there are levels, just not in elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Golovkin struggling with the best MWs in the division is not a huge deal or anything. But eventually he needs to dominate one of these guys. If he continues to struggle and fight every elite guy close, then you just accept he is a really good MW that falls short of being an all timer. Personally? I see him fighting Canelo close again and wouldn't be surprised if it is another draw. And if he fights Charlo, I see him getting stopped. Hopefully he puts together a GREAT performance against a worthy challenger before he has to face Charlo.
              He's doing better than 99 percent of "all time greats" at his age. Lol no one said anything when hopkins lost twice to jermain taylor, when hagler lost to a ww and leonard got koed at ggg's age. AT 37 GGG is still ranked in the top p4p list.

Comment

so you've no proof just a personal issue, ok.
                There are certain words and phrases that tell you where a person is coming from.

And yeah it is pretty obvious to me when you can’t comprehend basic English and you keep putting words in my mouth you are doing it because you aren’t interested in a rational argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  Wrong again, so you tell me if elite A beats elite B,elite A is better?,what happens if B wins against C,but C beats A???,there is no such thing as levels of elites, there are levels, just not in elite.
                  Like Duran lost to Hearns and beat Leonard but Leonard beat Hearns. They were all elite fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    He's doing better than 99 percent of "all time greats" at his age. Lol no one said anything when hopkins lost twice to jermain taylor, when hagler lost to a ww and leonard got koed at ggg's age. AT 37 GGG is still ranked in the top p4p list.

Except the fact he turned pro later and didn't start facing elite opponents until just recently. And the others by now ready had career defining performances something GGG doesn't have. Let's see if it changes in September!

Comment

There are certain words and phrases that tell you where a person is coming from.

And yeah it is pretty obvious to me when you can’t comprehend basic English and you keep putting words in my mouth you are doing it because you aren’t interested in a rational argument.
                      what words? "little G".

Those words tell you that i am a GGG hater? utter crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X