Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez: CRAWFORD IS BETTER THAN LOMA, CRAWFORD IS P4P MUCH BETTER THAN LOMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford could be #1 or so could Lomachenko. Loma is the choice on most lists and that's important to note. He's #1 by every reputable outlet bar The Ring (which has GGG). Whoever is #1 between these two it's not by much at all. There's no need to talk trash on either guy to elevate your own personal choice. Both are outstanding fighters entering their primes.

Comment

I never agree with this guy but I agree with him here even though I think it's pretty close. Crawford unified a whole division and fought better overall opposition than Lomachenko. Also by the eye test I see Crawford being a tiny bit more complete than Lomachenko especially when it comes to pro tactics, Crawford can be extremely rough on the inside too and would take matters into his own hands if the ref doesn't do anything, Lomachenko might be more skilled but he fights too clean imo, he can get roughed up easier than Crawford and I think that kind of demeanor and grit that Crawford has are very important in pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        This dude is a trainer and dont know shyte of boxing.
        how many world champion boxers have you trained?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          I never agree with this guy but I agree with him here even though I think it's pretty close. Crawford unified a whole division and fought better overall opposition than Lomachenko. Also by the eye test I see Crawford being a tiny bit more complete than Lomachenko especially when it comes to pro tactics, Crawford can be extremely rough on the inside too and would take matters into his own hands if the ref doesn't do anything, Lomachenko might be more skilled but he fights too clean imo, he can get roughed up easier than Crawford and I think that kind of demeanor and grit that Crawford has are very important in pro boxing.
          I agree with a lot of that but Crawford hasn't fought better competition than Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Many already knew this but I’m glad that Abel put it out there lmao..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              So what you are saying is that. "Anyone can beat Lomachenko as long as Loma doesn't punch back."
              what you on about?

he punched back against salido and still got the L

I said everyone who tries to beat him will beat him...rigo, walters etc... you can not tell me they came to fight..neither did linares...champions get their jaws dislocated they continue fighting..he got a body shot he went down...but it's not that..its how quick he got up..his walk back to the corner told us what we need to no..no one hurt gets up like that and walks casually back to his corner.

Comment

Loma lost and his comp is overrated. I have him ranked 5th pfp doe!

Comment

Wow, that's different....ummm, honestly,you may want to keep gems like that to yourself.

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Everyone who knows boxing knows that loma is not a real champion

walters didn't come to fight, he got his paycheck never returned

rigo is a quitter

linares quit because of a body shot...

loma will always lose to someone who fights with a bit of heart like salido for example...and we all know crawford is 100 times a better fighter than salido
                  Wow, that was different. Honestly,you may want to keep gems like that to yourself.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 06-18-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    what you on about?

he punched back against salido and still got the L

I said everyone who tries to beat him will beat him...rigo, walters etc... you can not tell me they came to fight..neither did linares...champions get their jaws dislocated they continue fighting..he got a body shot he went down...but it's not that..its how quick he got up..his walk back to the corner told us what we need to no..no one hurt gets up like that and walks casually back to his corner.
                    You're kidding..... right?

Comment

Crawford and Loma both look pretty great to me. Would love to see them fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X