No announcement yet.

I can't wait for the Canelo-Golovkin saga to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Name me a fighter who got busted for PEDs, lost his next fight and then went on to have a prosperous career?
    Sh^t man I've forgotten more guys busted for PEDs than I still remember who used PEDs in the past so I couldn't tell you.

But feel free to show me the past face of boxing, or just a top 3 guy in popularity, that this happened to & they fell off the earth as far as boxing is concerned?

Some of you guys don't understand how popularity in boxing works. You just don't lose that overnight cuz of an L or PEDs. Canelo would need to **** a 9 year old & be caught on camera doing it to f#ck up his popularity. Oscar got accused of raping a underage girl back in the day & got bigger. Floyd hit women & got MORE popularly. Tyson kicking ole dudes in the balls & biting mfers ears off & gaining popularity. When fans love you they love you. It don't change on a dime cuz of losing or PEDs. There is no evidence of that.

Now maybe if Canelo was catching L's like Broner or he was getting into sh^t like Jon Jones in the UFC than maybe we can talk. But a L & this arguable PED situation isn't damning Canelo off of PPV & from fans supporting him more than any other fighter in the world besides maybe, just maybe, Joshua anytime soon.

Comment

canelo loses to khan without the peds so assuming he not juiced this time then ggg wins (corrupt judges give it to canelo tho)

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Yea cuz no other name guy has gotten popped for PEDs before. Canelo is the first lol.

Idk why you guys are wishful thinking Canelo's demise. He's gonna be a top guy in popularity for years to come. Even when he starts losing fights more often he'll be popular like Chavez & ODLH were in their downside days.
        Good post. Even if Canelo lost, he could still fight guys like Errol Spence down the road and make a good coin on PPV.

Comment

Working...
        X