• Show
Clear All

Lol no need for insults just a boxing debate
    Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    ok sista, wkd.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldub View Post
      Lol no need for insults just a boxing debate
      i was just being equal amongst the sexes by not assuming you were male, you already done that with me so it was 50/50 you werent.

Some femmes are going to be upset you think being a women is an insult. Good luck sorting that out.

Comment

Lmfao nah you were trying to be catty because you're upset.

i was just being equal amongst the sexes by not assuming you were male, you already done that with me so it was 50/50 you werent.

Some femmes are going to be upset you think being a women is an insult. Good luck sorting that out.

Comment

Lmfao nah you were trying to be catty because you're upset.
          you certainly want to think so, but as much as you think i am a brother.

Comment

I personally think Golovkin's legacy is secure but I don't believe its anything too special. A win over Canelo will help it but in all honesty I don't see it as a career maker. He's had 20+ title defenses with MAYBE 6-8 credible opponents. You can't fight the best every time and mandatories do stall things but if I has to grade GGG's legacy from a 0-10 I'd give it a 7-7.5 right now. I'll bump it to an 8 with a decision Canelo win or maybe a bit over 8 if he stops Canelo. Idk what do you guys think about his legacy?
            Are there any other champions fighting today with 20 +title defenses 20 of them wins 1 draw and 19 of them KO wins, and 8 credible opponents? WHO ARE THEY?

Comment

He’s an all time great middleweight. I’ve enjoyed his career. He left some fights on the table that I wish were made but that’s just this era of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                I’ll give him about a 2 or 3 and bump it to a 4 if he wins but since Canelo is gonna win it will stay at two!!!
                Spoken like the good GGG hater that you are. When it comes to hating GGG you are among the best. Since you know Canelo will win how much money are you betting on the 9 to 5 betting underdog Canelo?

Comment

Lol I just meant brother as a friend of the boxing community. If you want to take it another way then feel free
                  you certainly want to think so, but as much as you think i am a brother.

Comment

no wiki says 9.

whats the issue, yuo should be proud of a true record not an invented one.
                    What Wiki?
                    Boxrec wiki says 19-0-1 title defenses.

Wikipedia says he defended his title against Proksa.

So where are you getting your 9 from?

Comment

He's a great middleweight. Where he lies in the middleweight atg list is where the debate lies. Top 5? Maybe. Top 10? Probably. Depends on what your criteria is--- since older generation of fighters wouldn't even be middleweights in today's era, for example.

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X