Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is looking forward to Taylor vs postol this Saturday (predictions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I am looking forward to it very much. Taylor will probably win. He is very good. I don't think Taylor can beat Prograis who is a very accurate and deadly puncher.
    Should be a great fight. I like that prograis humble man he acknowledged recently Taylor would be a very tough fight for him. I can't pick a winner between them. Would be a hell of a fight though that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      i cant wait. Taylor is going to knock Postol out lads. enter the WBSS and win that against prograis in the final
      I'd like to see josh tear it up in the WBSS great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
        Taylor is a classy killer, he’ll be well known very soon.
        The man's like carbon monoxide.. A silent killer. You looking forward to Saturday?

Comment

Taylor beating him at this stage of his career is a big deal, not that ive ever rubbished bud

Comment

Had no idea this was happening, good fight.

If Taylor blows out Postol can we now say that Crawford's run at 140 was ridiculously overrated? Don't forget that Prograis destroyed Udongo in a round less as well.

Comment

I’ll be on holiday in Turkey, will have to you tube it...

Him being shown live on channel 5 is a big coup for him and the channel

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Nah, I know who he is, probably my favourite boxer currently. Got all my forum point thingys betting on him beating Ohara.
                Haha fair enough and ah the Davies fight I loved watching that. Towards the end Taylor was spiteful that's what I like about him can take you apart patiently or up the tempo get spiteful and get em out of there. Ohara was begging for a breather at the end of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  Never heard of Taylor. Are you trolling?
                  You quoted the wrong poster im TS course I know who Taylor is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Had no idea this was happening, good fight.

If Taylor blows out Postol can we now say that Crawford's run at 140 was ridiculously overrated? Don't forget that Prograis destroyed Udongo in a round less as well.
                    The promotion has been under the radar hardly mentioned on here too weirdly.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                      I’ll be on holiday in Turkey, will have to you tube it...

Him being shown live on channel 5 is a big coup for him and the channel
                      That's fair enough. Turkey sounds good this time of year. And yeah mcguigans had it sussed getting Taylor out into a wider audience but it can't last must longer really which is shame but at the same time it's good for Taylor career to get on a bigger stage get paid more. I wonder if he'll stay with cyclone promotions?

Comment

Working...
                      X