No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Crushes Carlos Ocampo in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Golovkin would knock Spence out cold. Take the challenge Error Nipz.
    The same pussie who fought Vanes?? the same pussie who ducked Ward?? Who was willing to give up the WBC to Charlo to fight Saunders.

The same pussie who is begging Canelo for a fight. pussie g will lose to Canelo in September and f@ggots like you will disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Them puffy nipples.
      Looking at another mans nipples. Get your f@ggot ass outta here pussie

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        I heard the Uber Driver he fought worked two shifts that day, so congrats to him..it ain't easy being a full time driver and a part time cherry.
        So who is your favorite fighter?? You sound salty as fuuck. Blacks run boxing f@ggot. Something tells me you don't like Ward, Mayweather, Wilder, and now you are hating on Spence.

They all have different fighting styles but they do have one thing in common. But MANDOWN f@ggot. And you won't do shyt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          So who is your favorite fighter?? You sound salty as fuuck. Blacks run boxing f@ggot. Something tells me you don't like Ward, Mayweather, Wilder, and now you are hating on Spence.

They all have different fighting styles but they do have one thing in common. But MANDOWN f@ggot. And you won't do shyt about it.
          To say blacks run boxing is a ridiculous and makes you look stupid and a little racist. Last time I checked Arum is a white Jew and runs the most successful promotion in boxing and odlh is Mexican and runs Golden Boy and whole Haymon has a huge stable Pbc has been mostly a failure. Lomachenko is considered to by many to be p4p #1 and Canelo, Ggg, and others are non black and are at the top of boxing. Race shouldn’t even be a discussion when it comes to boxing unless you really are racist

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

No ward and mayweather are actually two of my favs fighters

But unlike you, I can not ride another man's di** because of his skin color

Today he beat an unknown bum and I can not support cherry picking, I am a fan of the sport not a fan of fighters because of their skin colors.

So you riding another man's di** because of his skin color and not his actual boxing ability...doesn't that make you a f@ggot who's into African American men??!!

Btw right now there more white champions around, lomachenko..golovkin...canelo etc..

I have to give crawford respect he ain't a ducker like spence jr and the two lesbian charlo twins
            Last edited by BoZz; 06-17-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

That guy was pathetic he shouldn’t have been in the ring with Spence. That was like A nfl player playing against a midget football player. These guys build up good records fighting bums in other countries and get a good ranking. This guy probably couldn’t hang with Tank Davis. Boxing has been ruined by promoters. The best usually wanna fight the best like Spence and Crawford but these fights are impossible to make. Instead they end up fighting a bunch of chumps that have no chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                To say blacks run boxing is a ridiculous and makes you look stupid and a little racist. Last time I checked Arum is a white Jew and runs the most successful promotion in boxing and odlh is Mexican and runs Golden Boy and whole Haymon has a huge stable Pbc has been mostly a failure. Lomachenko is considered to by many to be p4p #1 and Canelo, Ggg, and others are non black and are at the top of boxing. Race shouldn’t even be a discussion when it comes to boxing unless you really are racist
                He's into African American men but calls other people f@ggots..he sure is not a fan of the sport..he's into spence's nipples..I have no other explanation for him supporting spence's cherry picking.

Comment

That shot to the elbow killed Obumo. These WWE staged fights are killing the sport.

Comment

So y’all are saying Errol not only take steroids and pretends to hit his opponent then his opponent acts as if it actually hit him and goes down dam that’s some wwe type **** erroid the fake sPDEnce

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      Haymon has the top fighters in boxing and the #1 fighter period: Mayweather, Wilder, Thurman, Porter, Spence, Garcia, Leo, Charlos, Stevenson, and too many more to name.

Crawford is way better than Lomo. Lomo is good but far from #1. they also had Chocalito was #1 how did that turn out? I see Haymon fighters get a lot of hate on here. I wonder why

Comment

Working...
                      X