No announcement yet.

Apples to Apples...Triple G's Resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Duran's win over Barkley urinates and defecates on any single win on Bumlovkin's resume.
    You gotta be kidding! His only significant win at MW was Hearns. He lost his first interim shot & failed to defend the MW belt even once, falling in three straight bouts following Hearns & immediately moved up in weight with a record of 25-7 at the time. He was a tough match-up because of his size as noted by his climb up to HW, but definitely not a world beater.

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    I will not entertain this rank ignorance [Leonard only having 3 fights at MW] with an answer.
    I listed the 3 opponents, if you believe there's more then please list them

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Hearns' destruction of Juan Roldan @ 160 urinates and defecates on any single win on Bumlovkin's resume...
    Roldan fought 90% of his fights in Argentina against domestic level opponents. Every time he stepped up he was stopped. No, I wouldn't rank him at 5'8" over even Jacobs.
    Last edited by S7V7N; 08-23-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Pavlik
      Tarver
      Glen Johnson
      Trinidad

Like I said, Hopkins' resume urinates and defecates all over Bumlovkin's
      Not at MW
      Not at MW
      Glen Johnson was absolute garbage at MW, and you know it.
      A life-long 147'er? Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
        Incorrect.
        Hopkins was actually 36 when he beat Holmes for the WBC belt
        The WBC trinket is NOT a LEGIT title, Einstein. The *only* legitimate title in boxing is the LINEAL title, Genius. Hopkins has TWO, Bumlovkin ZERO.

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
        Incorrect.
        Guess you forgot about Golovkin beating Lemieux for the IBF at age 33?
        The IBF trinket is NOT a LEGIT title, Einstein. The *only* legitimate title in boxing is the LINEAL title, Genius. Hopkins has TWO, Bumlovkin ZERO.

Their resumes are not that different when broken down & consider the timelines.
        LMAO

Since when has Bumlovkin moved up not one but TWO weight classes to beat the #1 guy in the division on two separate occasions? And you are stupid enough to think they're resumes "are not that different". Put down the Crack pipe..

Comment

• Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
          You gotta be kidding! His only significant win at MW was Hearns.
          Exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?

I listed the 3 opponents, if you believe there's more then please list them
          The fact of the matter is, Leonard's win over Hagler is on another planet with regard to Bumlovkin's resume. The difference between them is such that Leonard's and Bumlovkin's names do *not* belong in the same sentence. Only a ****ing idiot would compare the two when *clearly* there is NO comparisons to be made. I will not entertain this Bumlovkin nuthugging lunacy any further...

Leonard >>>>> Bumlovkin

Roldan fought 90% of his fights in Argentina against domestic level opponents. Every time he stepped up he was stopped. No, I wouldn't rank him at 5'8" over even Jacobs.
          That's because YDKSAB. Exactly what has Jacobs done in his career to separate himself from a guy like Roldan?

Comment

I didn't get any facts wrong, Genius. Let me lay them out for your short school bus attention deficit disorder illiterate arse;

Hopkins won his first LEGIT title in his mid 30's @ MW with his win over Tito Trinidad.

Hopkins won his second LEGIT title in his mid 40s @ LHW with his win over Jean Pascal.

That's TWO LEGIT titles @ TWO different weight classes. Are you keeping up so far, Einstein?

OTOH, Bumlovkin has yet to win a single LEGIT title @ age 36 - and is not likely to do so EVER...
            Ok your right. I reread your post. I took it to mean Hopkins won his first legitimate title at 40. I was wrong.

Comment

If Bumlovkin wants to be on Hopkins' level then he should do what Bernard did - move up to LHW and beat the #1 guy there - on TWO separate occasions.

That wont happen because - unfortunately for you Lil G nuthuggers - Bumlovkin ain't on Bernard's level...
              What is Bernards level? On the floor of the arena after getting knocked out of the ring? And why does he have to be at Bernards level?

Comment

The WBC trinket is NOT a LEGIT title, Einstein. The *only* legitimate title in boxing is the LINEAL title, Genius.
                We'll just stop right there, now you're just being stupid.
                Lineal is not even recognized. Which list are you using?
                The Ring Magazine, Cyber Boxing Zone or Transnational Boxing Rankings Board? There is no single canonical list of lineal champions at any weight class, because there is no agreed upon method of determining the starting point for each lineage.

There are FOUR universally recognized world titles. For those who don’t know they are: WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO.

You can't just keep changing the goal-posts & insulting people thinking that wins you an argument or proves any point in the least.

Keep taking those L's. No use wasting any more time.

Comment

The WBC trinket is NOT a LEGIT title, Einstein. The *only* legitimate title in boxing is the LINEAL title, Genius. Hopkins has TWO, Bumlovkin ZERO.

The IBF trinket is NOT a LEGIT title, Einstein. The *only* legitimate title in boxing is the LINEAL title, Genius. Hopkins has TWO, Bumlovkin ZERO.

LMAO

Since when has Bumlovkin moved up not one but TWO weight classes to beat the #1 guy in the division on two separate occasions? And you are stupid enough to think they're resumes "are not that different". Put down the Crack pipe..
                  Pupping aside Golovkin, Hopkins and any other fighter, in a little of cases the lineal title is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                  X