Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Expects Drama: Golovkin, Canelo Are Both Pissed Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxer usually do better in rematches against punchers. Let’s go canelo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I am not sure Canelo is the better boxer. GGG controlled the 1st fight with his jab. Canelo is an excellent counter puncher though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Key word BOXER not runner.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I think the opposite

" having a chip on your shoulder "..... is not the way to go

Golovkin will gain no advantage whatsoever, and neither would Canelo..... if anything, Golovkin would likely blow himself out and leave himself open for counters

Golovkin needs to be calm/collected, and more precise with a better gameplan..... Canelo needs to be more active, and focus on the counters/combo's that he knows are effective

Canelo should fight exactly the same way imo, Golovkin will give him plenty of opportunities
          Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I think the opposite

" having a chip on your shoulder "..... is not the way to go

Golovkin will gain no advantage whatsoever, and neither would Canelo..... if anything, Golovkin would likely blow himself out and leave himself open for counters

Golovkin needs to be calm/collected, and more precise with a better gameplan..... Canelo needs to be more active, and focus on the counters/combo's that he knows are effective

Canelo should fight exactly the same way imo, Golovkin will give him plenty of opportunities
            LMAO... Better game plan? Anyone with NONE bias eyes know darn well GGG won the first fight. He threw more, landed more and yes he missed some too. PEDnelo was playing defensive back all night. That game plan beat PEDnelo, now he just need to cutoff the ring like he does in every other fight and attack the body. GGG wins this fight big.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
              By slight adjustments do u mean another gear on his bike? If it ain't broke dont fix it. GGG did more than enough to win the first fight. Hes a boxer and came to box, while on the other hand canelo came to win on points. Canelo claimed that he didnt feel his power. If that was true y didnt he go for the ko? If I know u can't hurt me I'm going in for the kill but as we all know thats not what happened in the fight. He felt his power and started to run.

hahahah BULLSHYT

Canelo is a boxer/puncher..... Golovkin is a pressure fighter

Golovkin did nothing

where was all that cutting off the ring?..... where was all that bodywork?..... why didn't Golovkin punish Canelo on the ropes?..... why didn't Golovkin break Canelo down?..... why did Golovkin miss a TON of punches?

Golovkin could not get his game going because he was being controlled/out-boxed

if Canelo lifts his game 5% causing Golovkin to drop his game by 5%, Canelo wins easy..... and boxing is a young mans game

I am already bracing myself for the "he waited for Golovkin to get old" excuse that will come

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                I don't think anyone thinks that, but how about he actually tries to engage?

Here's just a snip of the 1st round which many claim he won including all 3 judges!
                Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight).

IT WAS THE FIRST ROUND

Comment

Originally posted by Aegir View Post
                  In the first fight, GGG was reluctant to let his hands go , which could be seen clearly when he had Canelo on the ropes and I am guessing it was the huge occasion. Well I have watched it a few times now and he still won, close sure, but you cant watch it, score it and deny he won. In doing so, he took a few of Canelo's best shots, all he had to offer and kept coming forward. So in the second fight, I can not see him having those nerves he had in the first, and I am predicting he breaks down Canelo and stops him in the the rounds 7-9

it wasn't nerves at all lol

GTFOH, the guy is a vet with Olympic pedigree

I told you all exactly what would happen..... I said MANY times before that fight that Golovkin would be hesitant and non-committal when he realizes how sharp Canelo is..... just like Chavez was

you guys are not learning your lessons

it will go down like Ward/Kovalev rematch..... the better fighter will make the better adjustments

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                    LMAO... Better game plan? Anyone with NONE bias eyes know darn well GGG won the first fight. He threw more, landed more and yes he missed some too. PEDnelo was playing defensive back all night. That game plan beat PEDnelo, now he just need to cutoff the ring like he does in every other fight and attack the body. GGG wins this fight big.

..... where was all that cutting off the ring?

..... where was all that bodywork?

..... why didn't Golovkin punish Canelo on the ropes?

..... why didn't Golovkin break Canelo down?

..... why did Golovkin miss a TON of punches?

the fight will play out very similarly..... with Canelo being a little more effective, and Golovkin being a little less-effective

I think this will be a passing of the torch

Comment

of course there will be drama when ggg is in town.

Comment

Working...
                      X