No announcement yet.

Loma vs Spence and Crawford vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma vs Spence and Crawford vs GGG

Hypothetically of course, if Loma and Bud moved up two divisions who would have the better chance of winning? Loma against Spence or Crawford against GGG?
    Bud
    55.00%
    Loma
    45.00%

The poll is expired.

Seems a strange comparison. Bud is fighting somone coming up two weight classes, spence is jumping up too weight classes. Bud would win. Spence gets KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
      Seems a strange comparison. Bud is fighting somone coming up two weight classes, spence is jumping up too weight classes. Bud would win. Spence gets KO'd.
      I don't think you understand the question

If Bud moved up to fight GGG & Loma moved up to fight Spence who would have a better chance of winning their fight. Bud or Loma

Comment

Loma is my guy but has to be Crawford. Loma won't even weigh 140 come fight night. Crawford probably could weigh around or over 160.

GGG is getting older while Spence is prime right now so that helps.

Loma is a better fighter though.

Comment

Spence and GGG win. Both guys too fking big and strong with skill to boot.

Comment

Bud-GGG would be really interesting. Bud isn't as big as Brook but he's a better boxer. But i don't think Bud would have the power to keep GGG honest.

Spence is to big for Loma.

GGG-Spence would be interesting as well.

Comment

Neither would have any chance at all to win so my vote is a tie.

Comment

Both get beaten 100/100 times.
                Just doesnt work.

Comment

Interesting thread.

Spence looks the goods but hasn't fought anyone to suggest it. On the other hand Loma would be soooo much smaller.

TC is the goods and Gennady is a bit more proven than Spence is. Gennady could also grow old overnight and I think he has trouble finding TC.

I dont think Loma or TC would win, but if I had to pick 1 TC has a better chance

Comment

Spence shatters Lomas ribs.

and GGG walks down and stops Crawford in 8-9 rounds.

both mismatches.

but if i HAD to pick I'll obviously give Bud a better chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X