No announcement yet.

Ggg ducking charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    On the basis that charlo has power against cripples and prospects. Can be outboxed by by GGG or knocked out. Pretty much on the basis of his career and not hype lol
    Just as I thought lol, no valid argument whatsoever.

Solid breakdown or gtfo you negative IQ slug

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Yeah, and Ggg won t throw back anything strong and accurate, he just à heavy bag right?
      Ggg hurt, dropped everybody on 20 defenses except clenelo. I dont know if charlo has that type of chin, defense and meat.

I love that fight. Charlo is strong, sharp buy easy to read for triple.
      Have you ever seen the man fight? We all know Golovkin loves a good punch to the face, not a good recipe against someone like Charlo.

GGG decisioned the last 2 decent middleweights he went against, and this could easily go the distance. And if it does, Golovkin stands to suffer a LOT of damage. And as far as Charlo being easy to read, I wouldn't count on that, given Golovkin's horrible reflexes and Charlo's speed. Charlo knows how to set a good trap as well. GGG always was vulnerable to the uppercut, which just happens to be Charlo's best punch, good luck reading that with that horrible head movement of his.

Win or lose, GGG doesn't leave the fight the same man, unless we find out Charlo is packing glass and he ends it early.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Yeah, it's crazy to take $15-20m against one of the biggest stars in the world who happens to be an elite boxer over $1m against a guy who's beaten nobody, has very limited skill and is barely known.
        he saw charlos uppercut and didnt want it doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          On what basis?

GGG sounds like a pretty good live body don't you think? You think he vacated his titles and moved in GGG's neighborhood to fight bums?
          what do u mean on what basis lol, you make it sound like gggs the up and comer. making out charlo to be superman, whats he actually done, apart from scrape past and get his decision booed against a shopworn austin trout who hurd managed to get out of there. and u guys cry about ggg fighting smaller guys, what has charlo exactly proven at 160, hes beaten two scrubs and it took him longer than it should for him to get one of them out of there. we arent talking even B level opposition here, unless the B stands for bum. and know u guys love the eye test but does he even look that great against his current opposition? cant say he looks that amazing to me and from what i remember he was never really hyped until he landed that shot on j-rocks china chin. just cause u land one good shot on a guy with no chin doesnt suddenly make you invincible, ggg hasnt shown any signs whatsoever of being badly hurt and hes been hit with plenty of good shots over the year.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Damn this troll thread backfired hard..
            mate its not a troll thread, its genuine. you should read the dontaesboxing nation comments sections, theres hundreds of guys like this who all say charlo would destroy golovkin and are saying hes ducking him. in fact if you left a comment saying golovkin would beat him youd be made out to be the crazy one lol

Comment

Have you ever seen the man fight? We all know Golovkin loves a good punch to the face, not a good recipe against someone like Charlo.

GGG decisioned the last 2 decent middleweights he went against, and this could easily go the distance. And if it does, Golovkin stands to suffer a LOT of damage. And as far as Charlo being easy to read, I wouldn't count on that, given Golovkin's horrible reflexes and Charlo's speed. Charlo knows how to set a good trap as well. GGG always was vulnerable to the uppercut, which just happens to be Charlo's best punch, good luck reading that with that horrible head movement of his.

Win or lose, GGG doesn't leave the fight the same man, unless we find out Charlo is packing glass and he ends it early.
              you make it sound like hes some walking punch bag or something, he didnt exactly leave the ring battered or bruised against canelo or jacobs. that was high level, intelligent boxing against canelo where neither guy took huge amount of punishment. the one fight he shipped a lot of punches was against brook where he had zero respect for his power. hes an elite fighter with an extensive amatuer career, 345-5 or something. making out he cant make any sort of adjustment to prepare for an uppercut. damn if only one other fighter had worked out to throw a sharp uppercut at golovkin, guess it really is that simple. not saying golovkins unbeatable but christ the way you are making it sound hes like some crude caveman in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                mate its not a troll thread, its genuine. you should read the dontaesboxing nation comments sections, theres hundreds of guys like this who all say charlo would destroy golovkin and are saying hes ducking him. in fact if you left a comment saying golovkin would beat him youd be made out to be the crazy one lol
                Why would you even pay DBN any attention? He’s a bonafide racist and most the people who follow are. The others are just allowing for him to be racist.

Whenever there’s a white fighter there’s always an angle. Any time you see an interview look how he words the question and the responses he’s looking for. He wants others to be racist by essentially putting words and feelings in their mouth.

He’s a scumbag of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Completely false. That was around the time GG fought Stevens. "Much more relevant" is a BS statement. I stand by my prediction that GG will swerve Jermall just like Sergio did to him.

Stop with the compulsive need to defend everything about the guy as it puts you in the same category as Maxi and the lot. You're smarter than them.
                  I say knock out canelita in sept then charlo in May and Saunders in sept next year and retire

Comment

Just as I thought lol, no valid argument whatsoever.

Solid breakdown or gtfo you negative IQ slug
                    wow haha. Ummmm.... Itsthe truth...deal with it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                      what do u mean on what basis lol, you make it sound like gggs the up and comer. making out charlo to be superman, whats he actually done, apart from scrape past and get his decision booed against a shopworn austin trout who hurd managed to get out of there. and u guys cry about ggg fighting smaller guys, what has charlo exactly proven at 160, hes beaten two scrubs and it took him longer than it should for him to get one of them out of there. we arent talking even B level opposition here, unless the B stands for bum. and know u guys love the eye test but does he even look that great against his current opposition? cant say he looks that amazing to me and from what i remember he was never really hyped until he landed that shot on j-rocks china chin. just cause u land one good shot on a guy with no chin doesnt suddenly make you invincible, ggg hasnt shown any signs whatsoever of being badly hurt and hes been hit with plenty of good shots over the year.
                      I'm not reading this estrogen fueled rant lol

Are you having a meltdown or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X