No announcement yet.

Charlo andrade jacobs and sergey need to fight each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    It's WBC propaganda that Charlo is the interim champion? You sure you know what words mean? I'm just stating plain fact. Charlo is the interim champion. They'll have to fight him or vacate.

Keeping belts unified is very easy. Just fight your mandatories. The problem is that it's often better for the fighter to ditch belts so he can fight easier voluntaries.

GGG could have kept his IBF belt, but he wanted an easier fight against Vanes.

If GGG or Canelo vacate to avoid Charlo, it'll be the same issue.

You don't have undisputed champions because it's too hard to stay champion when you have to constantly fight top fighters, so fighters prefer to have fewer belts so they can take easier fights.

I know what words mean.

Put an 'S' in front of words and you get swords. Words are like swords - they are cutting and can cause you trouble. Condescending words are like the thrust of a sword but words of righteousness are of healing.

You are twisting my words into things which i did not say to create controversy and lead us away from the truth.

You said 'Charlo wiped everyone'. We all know this is bull****, yet you try to defend it til the end. Charlo has done **** ALL in middleweight thus far.

3 weeks is sufficient time to enforce a mandatory challenger...

By the way, don't patronize me, mr abc public relations twat.

Comment

Working...
    X