No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford To Return in October, on ESPN, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Well I hope Thurman does fight in August, but until then, he's irrelevant! I can't see the WBA letting Thurman keep a title and letting him have 2 tune-ups, but crazier things have happened, especially with the WBA (Super, Regular) Champions! My hope is for Thurman vs. Crawford, Spence vs. Garcia/Porter winner, and winners face each other!
    Keith Thurman has no reason to go to ESPN, especially with the money he's already making, and Bob Arum isn't letting Crawford anywhere near Showtime for anything.

Comment

I don't see anything on the PBC site for Thurman in August.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahasCHAMP View Post
        Please Come To Omaha! It's An Awesome Environment!
        I'm thinking about traveling there for this fight.

I'd probably be doing Thurs-Sun. What is there to do out there? What is the bar scene like and is the day drinking good? Restaurant/food scene? Average cost of a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
          I don't see anything on the PBC site for Thurman in August.
          Word is that it's being pushed back beyond October even.

Comment

Ah.... well that sucks. Thurman has just been too inactive lately. I really wonder if he will come back at all sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Keith Thurman has no reason to go to ESPN, especially with the money he's already making, and Bob Arum isn't letting Crawford anywhere near Showtime for anything.
              I've heard rumors that Arum wants to sign Thurman! I don't like Arum, but if Thurman signed with TR, it would be good for 147!

Comment

I've heard rumors that Arum wants to sign Thurman! I don't like Arum, but if Thurman signed with TR, it would be good for 147!
                I disagree, for the simple fact that Bob Arum runs a closed shop, while Haymon largely doesn't.

Giving Errol Spence Jr or Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia the chance to be a three-belt champion is worth more to the division than Bob Arum hiding another champion and only letting that champion fight anyone if they're contract with Arum

Comment

Nah, cuz then we would see Keith fighting ONLY top rank bums. Keith & Bud would be the only good fight for us if they were in the same promotion. I didn't watch Bud cuz of the damn app. I pay for espn so why should I pay for the app? F that!

Comment

These PBC clowns should tune up with Horn down under to be real?!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      I disagree, for the simple fact that Bob Arum runs a closed shop, while Haymon largely doesn't.

Giving Errol Spence Jr or Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia the chance to be a three-belt champion is worth more to the division than Bob Arum hiding another champion and only letting that champion fight anyone if they're contract with Arum
                      I feel you, I just don't want Crawford sitting there with nothing, and I would love to see Thurman vs. Crawford! I just don't feel like Thurman wants anything to do with "The Truth!"

Comment

Working...
                      X