Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford To Return in October, on ESPN, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford should be happy! I'm not a fan of Arum, but he's building Crawford into a superstar! Of course it will be Benavidez, but Spence is fighting the winner of Garcia vs. Porter, so TC has time! What Arum is doing is building a case of why Spence Jr. (or any champion, like Linares) will have to come to ESPN!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The fight being in Nebraska let's me know it's gonna be Jose Benavidez Jr
      hopefully. That’s the fight we want next

Comment

Originally posted by chato boxing View Post
        top rank espn has been real good we know is going to be another top rank fighter cause top rank like business to stay in house so benavidez makes since for top rank
        IDK. Top rank mostly doesn’t do in house fights for crawford. Indongo, Felix Diaz, John Molina, Gamboa, Dulorme, etc were all with different promoters. Even jeff Horn was in his last top rank option and isntnwoth them anymore. The only real in house fights they did for Crawford was Postol and Beltran.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          hopefully. That’s the fight we want next
          YOu work for crawford or benavidez?

Comment

Benavidez in October is fine. Then Top Rank needs to make the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Crawford vs Peterson. If Crawford can KO him that would build the hype for the awaited Crawford vs Spence fight. Unless they want to have Crawford fight a few people to acclimate to the division. If that's the case Abdukakhorov Or Vargas would be great fights, they're ranked 4th and 3rd for the WBC and could easily set up for a unification with the winner of Garcia vs Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                YOu work for crawford or benavidez?
                theres no better option. Name me one. U want a Horn rematch ?

Comment

Originally posted by fixpont View Post
                  Crawford-Spence, Loma-Garcia every other match for them is just a filler, make it happen
                  You most rate Jeff Horn way higher than I could even imagine rating him then, lol.

Put Crawford in with a good, rugged guy that we know can fight first, before anointing him the end to anything.

Lamont Peterson, Yordenis Ugas, Luis Collazo, Devon Alexander.

Politics are whatever, but let's see what Crawford has.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Crawford should be happy! I'm not a fan of Arum, but he's building Crawford into a superstar! Of course it will be Benavidez, but Spence is fighting the winner of Garcia vs. Porter, so TC has time! What Arum is doing is building a case of why Spence Jr. (or any champion, like Linares) will have to come to ESPN!
                    Errol Spence Jr is fighting in front of 15000 this weekend. Porter's style is ****, but if Danny Garcia gets through that fight, Spence vs Garcia is the type of fight that may draw interest from the Jones family to stage at JerryLand (if not sell out Barclays Center) and bring in CBS. And you'd still have the Thurman fight to be a three-belt champion (in a fight that may merit PPV)

Why the heck would Spence have to go to ESPN?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      theres no better option. Name me one. U want a Horn rematch ?
                      You said it's the fight WE want next. I was trying to figure out which one you worked for. Bud or Jose

Comment

Working...
                      X