NSB PICK 'EM #33, #34 AND #35. SAT 16th JUNE 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence, KO, Mid, X3.

Roman, Dec, Close, X1.

On the off chance that it didn't start yet cuz I'm always fu*king late with this ****.

Granados, Dec, Close, X2.

Comment

Bell just rang for Granados vs Fortuna

Comment

Damn Wicked

Spence, KO, Mid
        Flores, KO, Late
        Fortuna, Dec, Wide

Comment

That was a sad show of a fight between Granados and Fortuna! 2 PT deductions and then he falls out of the ring!???
          C’mon man

Comment

Bell just rang for Roman-Flores! Hope we don’t have anything else happen, like that last bs!

Comment

I was going to change my prediction to Spence KO early but by the time I got on my computer the entrances had started

SMH

Comment

A no-contest is pretty much the same as a draw, right??

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  Nice try . But ...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post

Sorry, man.

All picks on the Fortuna - Granados fight will be discounted, effectively our tripleheader is now a doubleheader for scoring purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Man it sure bites that Flores couldn’t make weight!
                      In the future, possibly next years game, we need to figure out a way to handle fighters that don’t make weight. I.e. remove the fight or the case of Flores, remove the multiplier. By being over weight, he is balancing the odds.
                      What do you guys think?
                      It's a tricky one for sure, the tough bit about applying it to the game is coming up with a ruling that you can apply consistently in all situations... easiest is almost certainly to remove the fight, but there's some situations where it's hard to see a few extra ounces making a meaningful difference...

**** - I really should be taking notes about all the stuff we need to look at for next year.

Also, man, been meaning to ask you - we got john l MIA and siablo on a World Cup sabbatical (or possibly just losing interest - he did mention something about a chick a while back)... you reckon you'd be able to spare a coupla hours a week helping run this ish? I'm painfully aware that summer's coming up and I'm gonna be away plenty, so I'm looking for someone at the very least to put up the Pick 'em threads when I ain't around and possibly compiling the results at the end of the threads.

Pay's ****, hours are worse and your only reward will be some lame-ass congratulations and plenty of jovial ridicule at the end of the year. What you reckon?

Comment

Working...
                      X