Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well duh Bob. Crawford would embarrass Pacquiao, it would be a pointless fight. Manny draining himself to fight Lomachenko at 135 might be just as bad though. I hope neither fight happens.

Comment

Pacquiao and Roach have been ducking Crawford for years.

They know they'd get their ass kicked at this point.

Comment

Funny one there Bob..... you set up a gift decision against the cash cow Pac who you luv to hate.... and now you feign concern for Pac if he fought Crawford. Wow. This twisted old geezer needs to just retire and go the fook away. You've skrooed with the sport long enough, old man. Go retire and play shuffleboard, ya jurrrrrk.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
          In an ideal world Manny would have been retired by now but be that as it may unfortunately he is not. Sadly, just as Roy Jones, Jr and other boxing legends, he is broke and need the money. There is no way he should be fighting the likes of Lomachenko or Crawford at this late stage of his career.
          Maybe Pac owes taxes but he’s far from broke. Even some of the richest people in the world owe taxes not because their broke, they’re just not smart enough to take it seriously. Pac owns mansions all over the Philippines and he has lots of investments in Asia. Even his best friend And trainer Buboy lives in a mansion. He keeps fighting to support his political ambition to become the future president of the Philippines. Pac is past his prime and unless he could get a super fight with another old legend like Marquez or Mayweather, Pac needs to retire after the Matthysse fight and let the young fighters fight each other.

Comment

Manny said OK show me the money!

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
              Come on Bro.. i never like Bob but i have to agree with him in this.. it's not that the fighter is black.. white.. or Asian... It is the reality that Pac-Crawford at this stage of Pac's career is not competitive anymore
              Not to mention potentially damaging to Pacquio's long term health.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Not to mention potentially damaging to Pacquio's long term health.
                just stop it.

crawford is a young star with a bright future ahead of him but yall starting to hype him up like when danny fought lucas. talkin bout the only way danny is leaving the ring is in a stretcher........

Comment

Awful fight for Pac at this point in his career. I really hope he retires before we see him like Roy Jones at the end of his career

Comment

Manny shouldnt be fightin at welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      just stop it.

crawford is a young star with a bright future ahead of him but yall starting to hype him up like when danny fought lucas. talkin bout the only way danny is leaving the ring is in a stretcher........
                      Well I'm being realistic. He's going to get hit with clean punches a lot. He could be another Duran and fight forever with no apparent long term damage but that's a risky fight for him. It's more a comment about where Pac is in this point in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X