Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Crawford. He is black, American, perfect fighter...but still, Arum`s sons are Loma and Pacquiao.

Arum could make Manny to fight Crawford. If he wanted. But he doesn`t.

Comment

Bob has been dying for Pacquiao vs. Loma for a long time! Last week he was saying Pacquiao was considering coming to 135 for Loma. Now he's saying they should fight at a catch-weight! Loma is not stupid! Either Manny comes to 135, or it ain't gonna happen!

I know there were rumors of Thurman signing with Top Rank! I wish he would do it quickly, if he's going to do it, so Crawford can get a high profile fight! Thurman needs a tune-up, but he and Bud should be ready to go by January 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Poor Crawford. He is black, American, perfect fighter...but still, Arum`s sons are Loma and Pacquiao.

Arum could make Manny to fight Crawford. If he wanted. But he doesn`t.
        Come on Bro.. i never like Bob but i have to agree with him in this.. it's not that the fighter is black.. white.. or Asian... It is the reality that Pac-Crawford at this stage of Pac's career is not competitive anymore

Comment

A year ago this was a fight that he had an obligation to make lol.
          https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-i-o...-fight--116521

Amazing what 1 fight will do, one that he arguably won in most people's eyes at that(Though I'm not saying he looked good at all doing it). I believe he wants Loma to get the exposure to Pacquiao first. In some ways I can't blame him, Loma is more personable than Crawford. He smiles and jokes for the cameras. Plus lets face it if White Americans accept Loma there's way more money there. Look at Mcgregor. I bet that's exactly what Bob is thinking
          Last edited by Biolink; 06-13-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
            It does no good for Crawford beating manny now, he will get no credit for winning in any fashion.

If he blows him away it will be manny is washed up, if he struggles he’ll be ‘exposed’.

There’s loads of good fights that don’t involve fading ex champs.

Crawford needs a name on his resume like Pacquauo...wym he wudnt benefit? And its nothing he or anybody can do to avoid that exposed bs.

Comment

So Arum would rather use Manny’s cash out fight to springboard his great white hope. Surprising

Comment

wonder what bobs up to

Comment

So Loma gets to be on regular ESPN while Bud is on the Gotdamn *****ty app!?

Loma gets billboards for promotions while Bud gets none!

Loma can get the Pacquiao fight even with the weight discrepancy but Crawford can't?!

Thank goodness Crawford is getting paid more than Loma!

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Bad for Pacquiao, but good for Crawford, and as Crawford is the younger man and a rising star that probably means it's good for Bob. Could be reverse psychology at work.
                    Bob Arum basically told everyone that Pacquiao can’t compete against Crawford!!!

If Pacquiao has balls, he’s calling Arum now and instructing him to make the fight with Crawford a priority or STFU. Pacquiao can lose to Crawford and still face Loma

Comment

Fight shoulda been made last year. Maybe then Crawford wouldn't have to fight on that ESPN + app

Comment

Working...
                      X