Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Did What He Supposed to Against Limited Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
    Facts remains that BUD never cleaned out the division he ain't fight Prograis, Ramirez or tried to call Mikey out when he moved up. Love dudes skills in the ring one of my favs alongside Spence.

Plus Brook was just tossed to the wolves when Eubank Jr needed to sign the contract, and Brook coming down drained was his own fought when he should of took the Spence fight and not GGG.

And people forget that yes he does come foward take punishment but always find a way to get the knockout in better fashion than Thurman or Pacquiao And Still beat both of them but I want Spence to face Danny would be a great matchup btw who has the better resume out of Crawford, Spence & Garcia
    What are you talking about?

Bud beat all the champs at the time and guys with names at 140 besides Provodnikov, Matthysse and Broner!

The guys who are interim champs or champs now wanted no smoke with Crawford until he moved up!

Danny Garcia has the best resume outta Bud and Spence and him!

He has atleast 4 solid wins while Bud has 3 and Spence has 1

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      What are you talking about?

Bud beat all the champs at the time and guys with names at 140 besides Provodnikov, Matthysse and Broner!

The guys who are interim champs or champs now wanted no smoke with Crawford until he moved up!

Danny Garcia has the best resume outta Bud and Spence and him!

He has atleast 4 solid wins while Bud has 3 and Spence has 1
      I don't think any outside of Broner had been at 140 when he was still there Matthysee may have still been fighting when he was campaigning at 135 I am just saying why has he not fought Prograis and Ramirez because it is not because of beating top guys it's about cleaning the division up and collect all those belts

Comment

Shots fired, Man Down!

Comment

Working...
        X