Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Fans Subscribed To ESPN+ For Crawford vs Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I subscribed for the trial, but I will cancel it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      The Hardcore Boxing Fans we do whatever it takes to see boxing but the Casuals are who they want to tune in also and I seriously doubt many casual sports fans took the time to download the App just for a boxing match between two fighters they likely don't even know
      While it can be argued that those who subscribed to the app are hardcore fans, I'm not sure it's fair to consider abstainers casuals. I mean, where do you draw the line? If from here on out, every single regular fight is available only through various app subscriptions and all PPVs double in price, would you still bite?

Comment

The fight had 63k veiwers lmao. And people think Dazn is good.

Comment

I streamed it.. Fuk Arum for putting it on ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            How do you save the fights onto your hard drive? I need to do that.
            Get a hauppage 1212 for 60 off eBay and mythtv is the software

Comment

People act like it would have been some blockbuster event if it wasn't on the app. Newsflash, 'bud' couldn't draw flies to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Alright, let's have it: How many signed up for ESPN+ for the Crawford vs Horn fight? Also, If you did sign up, did you/will you cancel, and would you sign up for more fights in the future?
                ... streaming is the future of anything which uses a "screen"...

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  People act like it would have been some blockbuster event if it wasn't on the app. Newsflash, 'bud' couldn't draw flies to ****.
                  He draws some of the best TV ratings in America and has done for quite some time. Highest rated HBO telecast of 2017 vs. Diaz, good viewership vs. Indongo not to mention sold out his hometown multiple times and around 7-8k in Vegas x2, NYC x2. Not massive live crowds but he's one of the most watched Boxers currently on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... streaming is the future of anything which uses a "screen"...
                    Well, if that's the case, they had better step up the quality. I'm hearing complaints of poor production and low frame rates. And I have zero interest in watching a full fight on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                      Come on, man. Do you know how many Pacquiao fans wanted to see the guy who got the gift decision against him, get owned by Crawford? The ease and convenience of just tuning in to a network tv channel, would have yielded many more views than that app did.

Comment

Working...
                      X