Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Glenn Rushton, the head trainer for welterweight contender Jeff Horn (18-1-1, 12 KOs) has revealed a mishap with his boxer's shoes - in the days leading up to the anticipated showdown with Terence Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs). This past Saturday night, Crawford captured the WBO welterweight title when he stopped Horn in nine rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

erm....ok then

Comment

Please go away Horn. On a side note I would like too see Horn and Seldin go at it that would be fun.

Comment

Crawford planted the blisters.

Comment

Lol, I thought I've heard all the excuses for losing but this is a new one.... Why is it 90% of fighters come up with a bullshet excuse when they lose?? Why can't they just accept the ass whopping like a man and admit they lost fair and square....
          Next we're gonna hear a fighter say he forgot his lucky underwear and that's why he lost... 😆😂

Comment

Are they really dumb or just pretending..?

Comment

please don't even bother anymore with horn only because of his trainer that dude is a ****ing douche

Comment

Knew it wouldn't be long before the excuses roll in...
                And, what was it you guys said about Crawford again????
                Pack your bags boys, your 15min are over and it's time to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Crawford planted the blisters.
                  It was that tampered scale, I'm tellin ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    It was that tampered scale, I'm tellin ya.
                    It was like a Foreman Grill.

That's how they formed and Hornys trainer got squirted after.

Comment

Working...
                    X