No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
    I agree I’m not getting my hopes of to high about this fight being next. Although Wilder stated he agreed to terms Hearn still has to sign off on Joshua end.
    yup...alot of people here acting like its a done deal...its not...although i certainly do hope so....im still skeptical

all hearn has to say now is "we had already secured other plans while wilder left us in limbo...its a little late now we have another fight done....but we'd be willing to revisit this deal for next spring/summer"

Comment

• hearn "we'd love this fight...we want this fight...but we couldnt sit and wait around all year for a response...so we began securing other plans...we would definitley be willing to revisit this after our next fight".....

could see something like this coming too...its not out of the realm

but i certainly hope not....lets hope this is the real deal!

Comment

• I totally believe that Hearn contacted Haymon/Finkel and told them they have signed for Povetkin.

Immediately after this Wilder plays a PR move saying he accepts to fight in September.

Let's see what happens, hell maybe Hearn bluffed and smoked Wilder out to finally agree terms in public.

Comment

• Wilder cum drinking ******s yo boy is all talk he’s going to fight some fat bum instead smh

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I’m referring to Wilder fighting someone else in the UK. Not happening.
            Even if it was a super cherrypick.

But yeah, he ain’t fighting anyone with a pulse besides Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Even if it was a super cherrypick.

But yeah, he ain’t fighting anyone with a pulse besides Joshua
              Has nothing to do with who and everything to do with where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
                Are you getting paid as well? You sound like Eddie Hearn.
                Nope, just calling it as I see it.

If I’m Hearn, I would love to do co-main, then 2 fight deal, with a possible trilogy.

This rivalry is going to print money regardless of where it’s held, so you might as well stretch it out for as long as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  I totally believe that Hearn contacted Haymon/Finkel and told them they have signed for Povetkin.

Immediately after this Wilder plays a PR move saying he accepts to fight in September.

Let's see what happens, hell maybe Hearn bluffed and smoked Wilder out to finally agree terms in public.
                  Why would Hearn contact them before they announce it to the media if it's actually signed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Nobody accepts flat fees for fights this size
                    $50million wasn't a flat fee, it was a minimum guarantee, with 50% revenue split. 12.5 was a flat fee with no revenue split.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      there are an insane amount of ******ly ******ed people on this forum ..

Wilder's own manager comes out and says "we accept the terms they've given us" and people still think AJ will run.

Except of course if Wilder and his team have realized the AJ gravy train was going to Russia and they started on their typical media bs again.
                      Typical idiotic comment from you. Hearn revised the terms although they still low-balled Wilder. Anyway, enjoy the limited time with your guy on top (I know you will make excuses that you are not an AJ fan, just a boxing fan again). Whatever!

Comment

Working...
                      X