• Show
Clear All

there will need to be a dw vs aj master thread now

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I wasn't aware a fight was announced for AJ
      I think it's some povetkin bs

Comment

The worst part of this news is the amount of USA threads, my god, they are annoying

Comment

**** ya, I use to not like wilder. The truth is wilder earned it. The man is dangerous at every second of the fight. I still wouldn't mind seeing wilder vs brezealle.

Comment

Wilder Accepts Anthony Joshua fight in U.K

Word from one of my inside sources is that the fight will take place in the U.K. Details will come shorty.

Comment

It better happen now. Wilder showing how much he wants it yet again.

Hopefully no more roadblocks and we get the fight the sport deserves

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Lets see what Hearn does now. Hearn gonna push Joshua down some steps or some sh^t to avoid this fight next lol.
                LMAO. He'd have a hard time trying to push that dude down the steps. Would be hysterical following these two around and watching Hearn pulling various "pranks" to try to injure him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I don’t really think location matters to each camp, it’s not like this is going to the scorecards
                  If it didn’t matter Hearn and AJ would have accepted the 50M dollars

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Anthony Joshua looks set to fight Deontay Wilder after all. The 29-year-old unified world heavyweight champion appears to have agreed a deal to become the undisputed king. WBA Super, IBF, IBO and WBO champion Joshua, who is earmarked to return in the autumn, potentially on September 29 at Wembley Stadium in London, and his team have reportedly offered the WBC titlist a two-fight deal, with the first being in the UK.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Aj will demand 100 mil or no fight

Comment

Working...
                      X